Subject: SENSE> Re: LA Meeting

From: Jay Martin <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 1997 11:32:11 -0500

Don,

Well, it's now looking like I won't be able to attend the LA meetings
afterall, so there will be no Sense meeting in December.

I'll let Ron, Harry and Carl-Uno "fight" over the extra time slot
that's now available on Thursday...  ;-)

	...jay

----------------------------------------------------------------------
--  JK Martin               |  Email:   [email-masked]          --
--  Underscore, Inc.        |  Voice:   (603) 889-7000              --
--  41C Sagamore Park Road  |  Fax:     (603) 889-2699              --
--  Hudson, NH 03051-4915   |  Web:     http://www.underscore.com   --
----------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Carl-Uno Manros <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 1997 02:38:13 PST

Wow,

Talking about an ungrateful job to try to host this meeting. 
I do not see any chance to now take advantage of the extra day
for IPP, it is too late. I already have another commitment for Thursday.

Carl-Uno

>that's now available on Thursday...  ;-)
Carl-Uno Manros
Principal Engineer - Advanced Printing Standards - Xerox Corporation
701 S. Aviation Blvd., El Segundo, CA, M/S: ESAE-231
Phone +1-310-333 8273, Fax +1-310-333 5514
Email: [email-masked]

---

From: Jay Martin <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 1997 14:16:26 -0500

Carl-Uno,

> for IPP, it is too late. I already have another commitment for Thursday.

Don't worry.  I'm sure either Ron or Harry will be more than happy
to take the time for JMP and/or FIN.  It's always been that way in
the past.

But you're right--hosting the PWG meetings is a thankless job.
Welcome to the club!

	...jay

---

From: Ron Bergman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 1997 12:02:36 -0800 (Pacific Standard Time)

Jay,

Sorry to hear that you cannot attend the meeting.  I was looking forward
to a productive discussion on SENSE and a follow-on to the JMP calls last
week concerning jmJobSubmissionId.  I hope David Kellerman will be able to
attend!

You are correct, though, if IPP does not use the time, it can certainly be
put to good use for JMP and FIN.  We should be able to complete the open
issues on JMP and get a good start on the Finisher MIB.

May I suggest Thursday for FIN and Friday for JMP?

	Ron Bergman
	Dataproducts Corp.