Subject: SENSE> Webified version of the Sense FAQ now available

From: JK Martin <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 May 1997 11:22:42 -0400 (EDT)

Erik Voldengen (Northlake Software) has done a great job of getting the
SENSE portion started on the PWG web site.

The SENSE home page is pretty empty right now, but hopefully more content
will be added over the course of the next few weeks.

In the meantime, check out Erik's new webified version of the SENSE FAQ:

    http://www.pwg.org/sense/sense_faq.html

As the SENSE web grows, we'll post all enhancement announcements to this
list.

	...jay

----------------------------------------------------------------------
--  JK Martin               |  Email:   [email-masked]          --
--  Underscore, Inc.        |  Voice:   (603) 889-7000              --
--  41C Sagamore Park Road  |  Fax:     (603) 889-2699              --
--  Hudson, NH 03051-4915   |  Web:     http://www.underscore.com   --
----------------------------------------------------------------------

----- Begin Included Message -----

>From [email-masked] Mon May  5 20:27 EDT 1997
Date: Mon, 05 May 1997 17:27:57 EDT
From: Erik Voldengen <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
CC: [email-masked]
Subject: Sense FAQ

I've put together an HTML version of the FAQ you've created.
It's very large, and anchors to each of the questions/answers really
help.  I'll complete the SENSE web page tomorrow - right now it's
empty - but for now, you can see the FAQ at the following URL:
http://www.pwg.org/sense/sense_faq.html

Regards,
___________________________________________________________
Erik Voldengen				Northlake Software
[email-masked]			http://www.nls.com
					503.228.3383
					503.228.5662 fax
(PWG Web Master)

----- End Included Message -----