Subject: SENSE> What is the next step?

From: JK Martin <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 1997 03:30:07 -0500

I'd like to thank everyone who attended the SENSE session at the
PWG meetings last week in San Jose.

Based on what you heard at the session (or, if you didn't attend the
session but might have read some of the SENSE documents on the PWG
server), what would YOU recommend the next step should be?

As I stated in the SENSE session, the documentation currently existing
on the PWG server (ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/sense) is a bit out of
date...but not that much.  Most importantly, the primary concepts
described in that documentation has remained intact now for close to
one year.

What would YOU like to see happen with SENSE at this point?  If you'd
like to see (up-to-date) documentation, then please state exactly what
kinds of documentation you would be willing to read in the next 30-45
days such that you would be willing to discuss details at the upcoming
Austin, TX, meeting in April?

As I mentioned in the session, there have been very few comments
posted on the existing SENSE documentation (which has been around
for close to one year now), so please understand why I am a bit
hesitant to exert effort at this point if no one really has the time
(or interest) to pursue this topic.

I look forward to your comments, no matter what the tone.  ;-)
Please post your comments to the SENSE mailing list so that everyone
can see your comments.

	...jay

----------------------------------------------------------------------
--  JK Martin               |  Email:   [email-masked]          --
--  Underscore, Inc.        |  Voice:   (603) 889-7000              --
--  41C Sagamore Park Road  |  Fax:     (603) 889-2699              --
--  Hudson, NH 03015-4915   |  Web:     http://www.underscore.com   --
----------------------------------------------------------------------