Subject: PMP> Top 25 Errors, original landscape format document

From: Jeff Schnitzer <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 1997 11:48:31 -0400

For ease in identifying the Top 25 Errors document, I have created the
following two links to the "err4.pdf" and "err4.doc" files:

    ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/pmp/contributions/Top25Errors.pdf
    ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/pmp/contributions/Top25Errors.doc

err4.pdf and err4.doc were updated on 1-May-1997.

I have not compared the content of these documents with the current
Appendix E, so reader beware.

/Jeff

---------------------------------------------------------------
Jeffrey D. Schnitzer      |   Email:  [email-masked] 
Underscore, Inc.          |   Voice:  (603) 889-7000
41-C Sagamore Park Rd     |     Fax:  (603) 889-2699   
Hudson, NH  03051-4915    |     Web:  http://www.underscore.com
---------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Harry Lewis <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 1997 13:54:05 -0400

Thanks, Jeff...

>Appendix E, so reader beware.

I did the compare... they are excact replacements.

Harry Lewis - IBM Printing Systems