Subject: PMP> Top 25 Reference

From: Harry Lewis <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 1997 12:52:12 -0400

If I'm looking for the final agreed top 25 reference, I go to the FTP site
/pub/pwg/pmp/contributions and look for the "err" file with the latest date...
correct? Or is there a FINAL version, somewhere else?

Harry Lewis - IBM Printing Systems

---

From: Jay Martin <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 1997 13:24:31 -0400

Good question, Harry.

Once we locate the final version of the file, let's rename it to
something slightly more indicative of the contents, say:

    top25err.txt  (to be MS-DOS 8.3 compliant?)

or perhaps:

    Top_25_Errors.txt  (to be more descriptive)

or whatever.  If anyone has any objections to the renaming of this
file, or if you have a better suggestion for a name, please say so.

	...jay

----------------------------------------------------------------------
--  JK Martin               |  Email:   [email-masked]          --
--  Underscore, Inc.        |  Voice:   (603) 889-7000              --
--  41C Sagamore Park Road  |  Fax:     (603) 889-2699              --
--  Hudson, NH 03051-4915   |  Web:     http://www.underscore.com   --
----------------------------------------------------------------------