Subject: PMP> New Draft review schedule

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 1997 17:09:28 -0400

(Embedded image moved to file: PIC23103.PCX)

To:       [email-masked]
cc:
From:     Lloyd Young
Date:     06/03/97 05:09:28 PM
Subject:  New Draft review schedule

Randy and I have put together the following schedule for
reviewing and incorporating editoral changes to the
latest Printer MIB draft.

Editorial comments from working group completed by Wednesday 6/11
New draft incorporating any editoral comments completed by Friday 6/13

Regards,
Lloyd

Lloyd Young                       Lexmark International, Inc.
Senior Program Manager            Dept. C14L/Bldg. 035-3
Strategic Alliances               740 New Circle Road NW
internet: [email-masked]     Lexington, KY 40550
Phone: (606) 232-5150             Fax: (606) 232-6740