Subject: PMP> PrtInterpreterLangFamilyTC - New Enums

From: Jeff Rackowitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 97 16:50:00 PDT

The following is a list of interpreter languages that I would like to be 
added to the PrtInterpreterLangFamilyTC object in the new Printer MIB 
document. Since this object is a type 2 enumeration, It is required that I 
receive approval from the Printer Working Group (PWG).

Lloyd Young suggested that I submit this request to the PMP List Server.

Please add the following enumeration's to the PrtInterpreterLangFamilyTC 
object:

langIPL(tbd #),                      -- Intermec Printer Language (IPL)
                                                -- Intermec Corporation
langFingerprint(tbd #),         -- United Barcode Industries (UBI)
langDirectProtocol(tbd #),   -- United Barcode Industries (UBI)

Thanks,
Jeff Rackowitz
Intermec Corp.
[email-masked]

---

From: JK Martin <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 1997 20:05:14 -0400 (EDT)

Lloyd,

Hopefully the PWG can accomodate Jeff's request *before* the final
draft goes out.

Can I suggest that you post a "call for objections" to this request,
with a deadline of, say, one week?  If no substantive objections are
raised by that time (and it is unlikely that any will arise), then
a new Type 2 enum can be assigned to this new interpreter type.

	...jay

----- Begin Included Message -----

>From [email-masked] Mon Jun 30 19:51 EDT 1997
From: Jeff Rackowitz <[email-masked]>
To: PMP <[email-masked]>
Cc: Lloyd Young <[email-masked]>
Subject: PMP> PrtInterpreterLangFamilyTC - New Enums
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 97 16:50:00 PDT
Encoding: 20 TEXT

Thanks,
Jeff Rackowitz
Intermec Corp.
[email-masked]

----- End Included Message -----