Subject: PMP> Overdue Internet Draft

From: Bob Pentecost <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 May 1997 16:16:20 -0600

According to the agreed upon schedule, we should have seen a Printer MIB 
Internet Draft by May 16 and May 30 was the deadline to turn in editorial 
comments on the document.

Is anyone besides me concerned that we are now two weeks behind?

Bob Pentecost
HP

---

From: Chris Wellens <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 May 1997 15:27:18 -0700 (PDT)

Bob,

Lloyd has been in contact with Randy Turner, our editor.  Randy
committed to have it done by the end of this week, which occurs
90 minutes from now.  

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
--==--==--==-  Chris Wellens             President & CEO
==--==--==--=  Email: [email-masked]     Web: http://www.iwl.com/
--==--==--==-  InterWorking Labs, Inc.   244 Santa Cruz Ave, Aptos, CA 95003
==--==--==--=  Tel:  +1 408 685 3190     Fax:  +1 408 662 9065
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Ron Bergman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 May 1997 18:51:26 -0700 (PDT)

Bob,

I share your concern.  I was about to check on the due date as it
seemed that there should have been a new draft by now.

Randy, Do you have an expected completion date?

	Ron Bergman
	Dataproducts Corp.