Subject: PMP> Job Queue Status table deletion in the latest Job Monitoring Doc

From: Harish nachnani <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 May 1997 21:50:56 -0700

Greetings:

I was going throught the job monitoring mib spec yesterday ( the april 
1997 version ) and noticed that the job queue status table was no
longer there. Over all the mib objects were completed different as
compared to the january 1997 version. What is going on ? When
will this mib be finalized ?  Would like to see a job queue status
group included.

thanks
harish
[email-masked]

---

From: Ron Bergman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 May 1997 07:52:34 -0700 (PDT)

Harish,

As you have noted, the Job Monitoring MIB has gone through some very
significant changes over the last several months.  I believe that
more changes will come, but they will have significantly less impact.
The next draft should be very close to the expected final RFC.

Stay tune to the JMP mail list for further updates.

	Ron Bergman
	Dataproducts Corp.
	Chairman, Job Monitoring MIB project