Subject: PMP> Auxiliary Sheet objects should have group, not table, in name?

From: Tom Hastings <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 1997 16:27:43 PDT

Sorry, I haven't been able to follow this DL, so this may have been covered:

On page 67 of the Internet-Draft, the Auxiliary Sheet Group objects:

  prtGeneralStartupPage and prtGeneralBannerPage

should have the name of the group in them, not the name of the table,
to be consistent with the rest of the objects in the General Table.

So the names would be changed to:

  prtAuxiliarySheetStartupPage and prtAuziliarySheetBannerPage

And of course, change PrtGeneralEntry on page 61 to agree.

Thanks,
Tom

---

From: JK Martin <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 1997 19:43:52 -0400 (EDT)

An editorial nit, to be sure, but since we're down to the wire

>   prtAuxiliarySheetStartupPage and prtAuziliarySheetBannerPage
                                     ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

should be:

    prtAuxiliarySheetStartupPage and prtAuxiliarySheetBannerPage