Subject: PMP> [Fwd: Re: My Internet Drafts]

From: Randy Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 04 Apr 1997 14:32:13 -0800

-- 
Randy Turner
Network Architect
Sharp Laboratories of America
[email-masked]

Subject: Re: My Internet Drafts
From: Randy Presuhn <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 1997 13:31:47 -0800

Hi -

> Message-Id: <v03102506af6809519b59@[171.69.128.42]>
> Date: Wed, 2 Apr 1997 08:04:13 -0500
> To: Distributed Management WG <[email-masked]>
> From: Bob Stewart <[email-masked]>
> Subject: My Internet Drafts
> 
> I apologize that my Internet Drafts haven't been published.  I followed the
> published rules and behaved politely and the result is it's a week later
> and I didn't even find out I'd been declared too late until Monday.
> 
> So I'll just email them to the list, one at a time.  I had them ready to go
> a week ago, in time for the deadline...
> 
> 	Bob

Bob will be making a presentation on this work in a disman session at
the IETF meeting.  If there are any points in these drafts you find
unclear, please let him know so he can address these in his presentation.

Similarly, please let the authors of the other drafts know if there are
specific concerns you would like them to address in their presentations.

 ---------------------------------------------------------------------
 Randy Presuhn            BMC Software, Inc. (Silicon Valley Division)
 Voice: +1 408 556-0720   (Formerly PEER Networks)  http://www.bmc.com
 Fax:   +1 408 556-0735   1190 Saratoga Avenue, Suite 130
 Email: [email-masked]  San Jose, California 95129-3433  USA
 ---------------------------------------------------------------------
 In accordance with the BMC Communications Systems Use and Security
 Policy memo dated December 10, 1996, page 2, item (g) (the first of
 two), I explicitly state that although my affiliation with BMC may be
 apparent, implied, or provided, my opinions are not necessarily those
 of BMC Software and that all external representations on behalf of
 BMC must first be cleared with a member of "the top management team."
 ---------------------------------------------------------------------