Subject: PMP> Re: 38th IETF: PRINTMIB

From: Lloyd Young <[email-masked]>
Date: 1 Apr 97 8:31:16 EST

I'm not sure if this ever went out to the mailing list therefore
here it is...
Lloyd

---------------- Original message -----------------
To: mbeaulie%ietf.org @ interlock.lexmark.com (Marcia Beaulieu) @ SMTP
cc: Lloyd Young, harald.t.alvestrand%uninett.no @ interlock.lexmark.com @ SMTP, 
moore/iesg%cs.utk.edu @ interlock.lexmark.com @ SMTP, kostick%qsun.ho.att.com @ 
interlock.lexmark.com (Deirdre Kostick) @ SMTP, rbergma%dpc.com @ 
interlock.lexmark.com (ron) @ SMTP, hastings%cp10.es.xerox.com @ 
interlock.lexmark.com @ SMTP 
From: chrisw%iwl.com @ interlock.lexmark.com (Chris Wellens) @ SMTP
Date: 03/12/97 06:51:02 PM
Subject: Re: 38th IETF: PRINTMIB

On Mon, 10 Mar 1997, Marcia Beaulieu wrote:
> This is to confirm one session for PRINTMIB as follows:
> 
>         Tuesday, April 8 at 1300-1500 (opposite harts, cat, rtfm, calsch, 
>                 ion, mobileip)
> 
> Please submit an agenda as soon as possible.

Printer MIB Working Group

1300 - 1400: RFC 1759  Results of Interoperability Testing

1400 - 1500  JOB MIB  Status of Latest Draft

---

From: Randy Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Apr 1997 07:20:16 -0800

> > Please submit an agenda as soon as possible.

Lloyd,

> 1300 - 1400: RFC 1759  Results of Interoperability Testing

Did you mean to say JOB MIB below? Or did you mean "Printer MIB", latest
draft?