Subject: PMP> Re: PWG> Ping Request

From: JK Martin <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 1997 16:46:06 -0400 (EDT)

Don,

> The PWG agenda is as follows:
> 
> 14th:    1394 Print
> 15th:    IPP
> 16th:    PWG/JMP

I must request that this schedule be slightly adjusted to:

  14th:    PWG/JMP
  15th:    IPP
  16th:    1394 Print

That is, the day for the PWG/JMP meetings are swapped with the day
for the new 1394 Print meeting.

You see, the PWG had long ago established the dates for the May '97
meetings, so I went ahead and purchased non-refundable airline tickets
assuming the originally scheduled dates.

Hopefully this won't cause any problems for anyone, given that your
message was posted only yesterday.

	...jay