Subject: PMP> Conference call to review latest Internet Draft

From: Lloyd Young <[email-masked]>
Date: 18 Mar 97 9:18:19 EST

I have scheduled a conference call for us to review the latest
Internet Draft. If you have comments ready before the call, 
please post them to the PMP mailing list beforehand. The
conference call details are:

Date:  Friday 3/21/97
Time:  4:00 PM EST (1:00 PM PST)
Duration:  Scheduled for 2 hours
Phone number:  423-673-6717
Access code:  820010

I had wanted to include in this note a list of all the open items
that still need to be included in an internet draft before going
Draft Standard. However I will still try to get this list out before
the conference call as I would like to make sure that we all agree
on the items.
Regards,
Lloyd

Lloyd Young                       Lexmark International, Inc.
Senior Program Manager            Dept. C14L/Bldg. 035-3
Strategic Alliances               740 New Circle Road NW
internet: [email-masked]     Lexington, KY 40550
Phone: (606) 232-5150             Fax: (606) 232-6740