Subject: PMP> New Printer MIB Draft available

From: Randy Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 1997 16:30:07 -0800

There is yet another draft available on the PWG FTP Server
for the PMP working group:

	ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/pmp/drafts/pmib_031897.txt

This is an update to the previous draft (dated 031497) that
contains the results of an agonizing ( 6 hrs ) but fruitful MSWORD
session wherein (I think) all of the wrapping and other
nastiness that was in the earlier draft has been fixed; with
one exception. The drawing near the beginning of the document
of the "Printer Model" is about 75% compliant within 72 columns -
the rest of the graphic would have to be modified substantially
to fit. If someone is willing to send me a version that fits
within 72 columns (using ASCII graphics) I would be happy to
include it, or we could just remove it for the draft version.

This draft includes updates based on comments I received so
far on the 3/14 draft.

Randy

-- 
Randy Turner
Network Architect
Sharp Laboratories of America
[email-masked]