Subject: PMP> New draft (final)

From: Randy Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 1997 18:43:13 -0800

The final version of the draft that was submitted to the IETF
today (3/24) has been posted to the PWG FTP server:

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/pmp/drafts/draft-ietf-printmib-mib-info-01.txt

This is the actual name of the draft that will be available on
the IETF web and FTP site as well.

NOTE: Read the new "Security Considerations" section. I whipped this
      out at the last minute, but its a start. We can clean it up
      or change it dramatically in the next draft if necessary.

      This document should be print out ok (with correct page
      breaks). In addition to all of the changes agreed to at
      the teleconference, I tried to fix up the table of
      contents to be more accurate as well.

Randy

-- 
Randy Turner
Network Architect
Sharp Laboratories of America
[email-masked]