Subject: RE: PMP> The Input Switching Group

From: [email-masked] (Caruso,Angelo)
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 1997 06:57:06 PST

Bob,

This looks correct to me.

Angelo

----------
From: Bob Pentecost
To: "'Caruso, Angelo PWG'"
Subject: FW: PMP> The Input Switching Group
Date: Thursday, February 27, 1997 3:28PM

Angelo,

Can you read this over and give a positive response if it looks okay.

Bob

----------
From:  Bob Pentecost[SMTP:[email-masked]]
Sent:  Thursday, February 27, 1997 4:19 PM
To:  pmp%pwg.org; 'Lloyd Young'
Subject:  RE: PMP> The Input Switching Group

Lloyd,

You picked up the version of prtInputNextIndex that did not provide the 
values -1, -2 and -3. The object should read:

prtInputNextIndex OBJECT-TYPE
   SYNTAX      Integer32
   MAX-ACCESS  read-write
   MIN-ACCESS  read-only
   STATUS      current
   DESCRIPTION
      "The value of prtInputIndex corresponding to the input subunit
       which will be used when this input subunit is emptied and the
       timeout specified by prtInputMediaLoadTimeout expires. A value
       of zero(0) indicates that auto input switching will not occur
       when this input subunit is emptied. If the timeout specified by
       prtInputLoadMediaTimeout expires and this value is zero(0), the
       job will be aborted. A value of (-1) means other.
       The value (-2) means 'unknown' and specifically indicates that
       an implementation specific method will determine the next input
       subunit to use at the time this subunit is emptied and the
       timeout expires. The value(-3) means input switching is not
       supported for this subunit."
::= { prtInputEntry 26 }

This is how it was posted in 
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/pmp/contributions/inputsw2.doc.

Bob Pentecost
HP