Subject: PMP> Interop Results

From: Lloyd Young <[email-masked]>
Date: 10 Feb 97 13:14:02 EST

I have posted most of the results from our Interop testing last week. The
files are in the pub/pwg/pmp/interop directory. The file names and contents
are as follows:

  alert.pdf - results of the alert testing. Contains alert information and
              HR variables for various alert conditions.
  mibwalk.pdf - results of the MIB walk on each product.
  subunit.pdf - results of examining the subunit status variables for some
                alert conditions.

The only file that is left to post is the results of the Interworking test
suite testing. This file will be posted as soon as it is available. We will
be reviewing these files in the teleconference tomorrow. I have included the
details of tomorrows's teleconference for those of you who might have
missed them.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have set up a teleconference where we can start comparing the implementation 
results from the Printer MIB InterOp testing. The details for the teleconference
are as follows:

Date:          Tuesday, February 11th
Time:          4:00 pm EST (1:00 pm PST)
Duration:      2 hours
Phone number:  423-673-6717
Access code:   820010
# of lines reserved:  20

Lloyd Young                       Phone: (606) 232-5150
Lexmark International Inc.        Fax: (606) 232-6740
740 New Circle Road NW            internet: [email-masked]
Lexington, KY 40511

---

From: JK Martin <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 1997 01:33:58 -0500

Lloyd,

> Time:          4:00 pm EST (1:00 pm PST)

Would it be possible in the future to give the group more than 24
hours notice for a meeting of this importance?  Thanks muchly.

	...jay

----------------------------------------------------------------------
--  JK Martin               |  Email:   [email-masked]          --
--  Underscore, Inc.        |  Voice:   (603) 889-7000              --
--  41C Sagamore Park Road  |  Fax:     (603) 889-2699              --
--  Hudson, NH 03015-4915   |  Web:     http://www.underscore.com   --
----------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Chuck Adams <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 1997 07:25:19 -0800

> details of tomorrows's teleconference for those of you who might have

In my haste to get some work done yesterday my first day
back in the office, I over looked this mail. I apologize.
But I can not take part in this teleconference as that time
is booked.

Sorry,

Chuck Adams

---

From: JK Martin <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 1997 11:02:23 -0500

> But I can not take part in this teleconference as that time

I'm really in the same boat, too.  I'll try to make the telecon if
possible, but it would be better (for me) if we rescheduled this
telecon for next week.

	...jay