Subject: PMP> Corrected MIB Walk Results from Interop Testing

From: Lloyd Young <[email-masked]>
Date: 12 Feb 97 17:57:25 EST

I have posted the corrected results from the MIB Walks on the 
PWG server. This is to correct the mistakes that were found
during the conference call yesterday. The file is in the 
pub/pmp/interop directory. The file name is mibwalk.PDF.

There also were some questions arised in the call regarding
the MIB Walk results:
1. Why are there blanks in some of the object value fields?
The answer is that the object name appears in the MIB Walk
file for that product but there are blanks after the object
name.
2. Why are there NV values across all vendors for some objects?
Answer: Problem corrected in the latest version.
3. Why is there so many NV's in Vendor 2, 4, and 6 columns?
Answer: Problem corrected in the latest version. 

Lloyd Young                       Phone: (606) 232-5150
Lexmark International Inc.        Fax: (606) 232-6740
740 New Circle Road NW            internet: [email-masked]
Lexington, KY 40511