Subject: PMP> Interop Results Teleconference

From: Lloyd Young <[email-masked]>
Date: 11 Feb 97 12:47:18 EST

I have seen the notices from Chuck and Jay about not being able 
to be a part of the conference call this afternoon. However I would 
like to proceed with the conference call anyway. My thinking is that 
now that we have all of this data, we need to have some assimilation
time before we can even start to determine whether further clarifications 
are required in the MIB. I think it will take us at least couple of calls 
to complete the assimilation. Then we would be able to start working 
on any wording changes to the MIB. Hopefully the earlier we start this
process, the sooner we are done.

Lloyd Young                       Phone: (606) 232-5150
Lexmark International Inc.        Fax: (606) 232-6740
740 New Circle Road NW            internet: [email-masked]
Lexington, KY 40511

---

From: Jeff Schnitzer <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 1997 13:49:07 -0500

Lloyd Young wrote:
> time before we can even start to determine whether further 
> clarifications are required in the MIB. I think it will take us at 
> least couple of calls to complete the assimilation. Then we would be 
> able to start working on any wording changes to the MIB. Hopefully the 
> earlier we start this process, the sooner we are done.
> 

Perhaps I can but a somewhat different light on the issue: 
  Just one day is not very much time for anyone to assimilate the half 
  meg of data that was accumulated and posted yesterday, and be able
to    discuss it in detail.  Deferring the initial con call would
engender
  better results. 

/Jeff

---------------------------------------------------------------
Jeffrey D. Schnitzer      |   Email:  [email-masked] 
Underscore, Inc.          |   Voice:  (603) 889-7000
41-C Sagamore Park Rd     |     Fax:  (603) 889-2699   
Hudson, NH  03051-4915    |     Web:  http://www.underscore.com
---------------------------------------------------------------