Subject: PMP> Interop Results

From: Lloyd Young <[email-masked]>
Date: 10 Feb 97 16:47:27 EST

The subunit.pdf file has been corrected and put back on the ftp server.
Lloyd

--------------------------- Original note -----------------------------------
To: pmp%pwg.org @ interlock.lexmark.com ("pmp%pwg.org") @ SMTP
cc:  (bcc: Lloyd Young)
From: Lloyd Young
Date: 02/10/97 01:14:02 PM
Subject: PMP> Interop Results

I have posted most of the results from our Interop testing last week. The
files are in the pub/pwg/pmp/interop directory. The file names and contents
are as follows:

  alert.pdf - results of the alert testing. Contains alert information and
              HR variables for various alert conditions.
  mibwalk.pdf - results of the MIB walk on each product.
  subunit.pdf - results of examining the subunit status variables for some
                alert conditions.

The only file that is left to post is the results of the Interworking test
suite testing. This file will be posted as soon as it is available. We will
be reviewing these files in the teleconference tomorrow. I have included the
details of tomorrows's teleconference for those of you who might have
missed them.

Lloyd Young                       Phone: (606) 232-5150
Lexmark International Inc.        Fax: (606) 232-6740
740 New Circle Road NW            internet: [email-masked]
Lexington, KY 40511