Subject: PMP> Next PMP Conference Call

From: Lloyd Young <[email-masked]>
Date: 20 Feb 97 16:17:21 EST

We completed the review of the MIB Walk Results in the conference
call today. If my count is correct, we have 6 clarifications to the 
Printer MIB from reviewing the MIB walk.

The next PMP conference call will be on Wednesday March 5th from
2:00 to 4:00 PM EST (11:00 AM to 1:00 PM PST), access code: 820010,
phone number: 423-673-6717. The purpose of this call is to finalize 
the printer state conditions (err1.txt) published in e-mail dated 
2/18/97 from Chuck Adams. An updated copy of the pdf file has been 
placed on the PWG server. There were minor formatting problems in 
the original pdf file. The complete URL address to this file is 
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/pmp/contributions/err1.pdf. Discussion 
regarding these conditions and resolution of most open issues 
should occur via the mailing list. The purpose of the conference 
call is to resolve any open issues that cannot be closed via the 
mailing list.

Lloyd Young                       Phone: (606) 232-5150
Lexmark International Inc.        Fax: (606) 232-6740
740 New Circle Road NW            internet: [email-masked]
Lexington, KY 40511