Subject: P1394> July Meeting

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 1998 08:38:46 -0500

We had previously discussed moving the July meeting around a little (dates
and order or meetings) in  order to make it easier for those attending the
1394 Developer's conference in San Jose to be able attend.  Now, according
to the TA Web site, the developer's conference is June 29th through July
2nd.  Having the July meeting July 6&7 in the San Jose area is right on the
money.  Those flying in for the Developer's conference could have a
wonderful 4th of July in the Bay area between the two meeting.  Am I
missing something?  I don't think we need to change the plans at all.

Don

**********************************************
* Don Wright                 [email-masked] *
* Product Manager, Strategic Alliances       *
* Lexmark International                      *
* 740 New Circle Rd                          *
* Lexington, Ky 40550                        *
* 606-232-4808 (phone) 606-232-6740 (fax)    *
**********************************************