Subject: P1394> RE: p1212r Austin mtg

From: Brian Batchelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 1998 20:12:03 -0800

1394 PWG members,

David James of the 1212 reaffirmation effort is trying to decide if they
should hold a 1212 meeting in Austin the day after our March meeting.  I
would like the opportunity to attend and participate.  If you share that
desire, I suggest you send a message to David and the 1212 reflector
([email-masked]).  I have attached David's message below.

Brian
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Brian Batchelder      | Hewlett-Packard      | mailto:[email-masked]  
Connectivity Futurist | 1115 SE 164th Ave.   | Phone: (360) 212-4107  
DeskJet Printers      | Vancouver, WA  98684 | Fax:   (360) 212-4227
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

>Dear all,
>
>Just returned from Japan, to find that Ats will most likely not be
>the scheduled March meeting, which is unfortunate in several ways.
>However, I have heard (John Fuller) that it might still be useful
>talking with other members of the PWG.
>
>For me, the March 2-3 meeting isn't convenient, but is possible.
>However, I would hate to go to Texas and find no-one else.
>It's now also past the 2-weeks notice time, so we would have to
>save official voting for the following meeting in Tokyo.
>
>So far, I have heard from John Fuller who recommends that the
>meeting should still be held and is likely to be useful.
>I would like to sollicit suggestions from others, who might
>be thinking of attending, before making a go/no-go decision
>on this Friday.
>
>Please send your comments to myself as well as the reflector.
>
>David V. James
>
>
>******************************************************************
>* Dr. David V. James            * Tel: (408) 955-6295            *
>* Sony Research Laboratories    * Fax: (408) 955-5180            *
>* LSI Systems Laboratory        * email: [email-masked] *
>* 3300 Zanker Road, M/S SJ-3D3  *        [email-masked] (home)      *
>* San Jose, CA 95134            *                                *
>******************************************************************
>
>
>[ To receive daily digests of this list send the one line message: ]
>[     "subscribe digest p1212r" to [email-masked]            ]
>[ To stop receiving messages send the one line message:            ]
>[     "unsubscribe p1212r" to [email-masked]                 ]
>
>