Subject: P1394> 1212 Revision Reflector has been setup

From: Gregory LeClair <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 1997 01:34:57 -0800

Hi all,

See following if you're interested.

Greg

-----Original Message-----
From:	Aaron Ludtke [SMTP:[email-masked]]
Sent:	Monday, December 01, 1997 5:46 PM
To:	1212 Reflector
Subject:	Let the games begin...

Hey people,

The 1212 Reaffirmation Project reflector is up and running. This message 
is going to the reflector...if you got it, then you've already been 
subscribed (I signed up the people who were at the first meeting, and a 
couple of others who I know are interested).

As you will note in your email message header, the reflector is:

[email-masked]

The web site is:

http://www.zayante.com/p1212r

On the web page are instructions for how to subscribe/unsubscribe to the 
reflector, so pass it along.

There is an ftp site at: ftp.zayante.com

Remember, Zayante is hosting this for us, so give them a big high-five 
the next time you see them.

Aaron

[ To receive daily digests of this list send the one line message: ]
[     "subscribe digest p1212r" to [email-masked]            ]
[ To stop receiving messages send the one line message:            ]
[     "unsubscribe p1212r" to [email-masked]                 ]