Subject: P1394> FIN> Boulder Weather

From: Harry Lewis <[email-masked]> (by way of Brian Batchelder <[email-masked]>)
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 1997 19:31:45 -0800

I've had a few questions about the weather. Anyone trying to arrive Saturday
probably had quite a difficult time. Two feet of snow fell in most parts.
Today
(Sunday) is warm and sunny. Roads are clear. Forecast is high's in the 50's,
lows in the 20's all week. Should be a great week!

Harry Lewis - IBM Printing Systems

---

From: "Oktay, Ozay" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 1997 10:40:38 -0800

Why schedule a meeting at a cold place in Fall and Winter when there is
Ft.Lauderdale, Orlando, New Orleans, Irvine, San Diego ?????

Best Regards
ozay oktay

> ----------
> From: 	Harry Lewis[SMTP:[email-masked]]
> Sent: 	Sunday, October 26, 1997 7:31 PM
> To: 	[email-masked]
> Subject: 	P1394> FIN> Boulder Weather
>