Subject: P1394> Will you be in Denver?

From: Gregory LeClair <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 1997 06:26:43 -0800

Hi folks,

Yes there was monster snow this weekend. After a few hours of delays, we were finally able to make it in to Denver about midnight.

I already saw a note from Brian and Shimura-san that they wouldn't make it. If anyone else will not be in Denver, please advise.

Thanks,
Greg LeClair
[email-masked]

---

From: Greg Shue <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 1997 08:57:42 -0800 (PST)

The weather at Denver stunk on Sunday also.  Earliest
non-cancelled flight out of San Diego was thought to be 3:30 (@
10 a.m.).  If the weather is so bad as to probably not land in
Denver, then I'll never be able to drive up to Boulder.  I'm out
for this trip.

-- 
Greg Shue
Hewlett-Packard Company
Office Products Division			[email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------