Subject: P1394> I put the High Performance Transport Rev0.3e

From: Shigeru Ueda <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 1997 10:11:31 +0900 (JST)

Hello folks,

This is Shigeru Ueda of Canon.

As reported at the last PWG 1394 meeting in Redmond,my stuff have
completed writtening the document of the specification of "High Performance
Transport Rev0.3e" ,and put it to the PWG-C ftp site.

The URL is,

ftp://ftp.tokyoweb.or.jp/pwgc1394/pub/proposals/canon/HPT03E.pdf

Though the agenda of the coming PWG 1394 Atlanta meeting on September 15,
16 is not delivered yet,My stuff would like to explain the above
specification at that meeting if possible.

Best Regards.

Shigeru Ueda.

----------------------------------------------------------
               キヤノン株式会社（ Canon inc .)
               映像事務機３１３設計室（ Office Design Dept.313 ）

                       上田 茂 ( Sigeru Ueda )

              電話（TEL） 044-549-5111(+81-44-549-5111)
               E-mail : [email-masked]
-----------------------------------------------------------