Subject: P1394> AVC working group meeting

From: Danny Mitchell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 1997 16:46:11 -0500

Aaron Ludtke of Sony has suggested the below.  Again please respond to
Aaron directly if anyone plans to attend.

[email-masked]

******
I saw the other email to the pwg - thanks for sending it out and helping 
to coordinate. Did you mean the 26th in your message above? The AV WG 
meeting will be only two days - 25th and 26th. Again, the 26th is 
completely OK...I didn't know that the PWG people would be in Boston on 
the 25th. I apologize that the schedule is so tight; I know that it is 
tough to fly back here for a meeting on the next day.

I'll tell you what - to try and make this as convenient as we can for the 
PWG people, how about if we plan on discussing SDD in the afternoon on 
the 26th? That would allow us to go completely through our other major 
topic (the AV/C tuner) and finish it off, then let everybody shift their 
mindset over to SDD and not worry about shifting back to the tuner.
*****
Regards,  Danny Mitchell  ( Dallas, Tx )

 BuS Solutions SW Manager ( 1394, USB )
 Ph: 972-480-3411     www.ti.com/sc/USB 
 Fx: 972-480-3160     www.ti.com/sc/1394
 Texas Instruments, 8505 Forest Lane, MS-8710, Dallas, TX 75243