Subject: P1394> 1394PWG July/August Meeting

From: Larry Stein <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 May 1997 09:55:09 -0700

Greg,

If the 1394PWG will have a meeting at the 1394TA in San Jose on 7/31- 8/1,
does this mean that we will not be meeting with the PWG the week of 8/4 in
Seattle?

-Larry

*****************************************************************************
Larry A. Stein			Phone: (619)292-2740
Warp Nine Engineering		Fax:	(619)292-8020
					Web: 	http://www.fapo.com
*****************************************************************************

---

From: "gregory leclair" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 May 97 13:36:12 PDT

We brought it up briefly in the meeting. I thought we were doing both 
     so the TA meeting would give people with exposure to the TA more 
     awareness of the 1394 PWG and the PWG meeting in Seattle being more of 
     the regular PWG meeting attendees.
     
     I'm willing to hear comments from everybody about how they would like 
     to proceed.
     
     I'll send out a request to the list.
     
     Greg

______________________________ Reply Separator _________________________________
Subject: P1394> 1394PWG July/August Meeting
Author:  Larry Stein <[email-masked]> at Internet
Date:    5/19/97 9:28 AM

Greg,

-Larry