Subject: P1394> 1394 Printing Meeting in Japan

From: Don Wright <[email-masked]>
Date: 31 Mar 97 13:18:56 EST

After talking face-to-face with Brian B., I am going to assume we are
GO! for a two day meeting in Japan on June 11th and 12th.  
Microsoft Japan will be hosting.  Details (maps, schedule, etc.)
will follow.

Don

To: Don Wright
cc: fumiona%venus.dtinet.or.jp @ interlock.lexmark.com (Fumio Nagasaka) @ SMTP, 
gregory_leclair%erc.epson.com @ interlock.lexmark.com (gregory leclair) @ SMTP, 
p1394%pwg.org @ interlock.lexmark.com ("p1394%pwg.org") @ SMTP, lstein%fapo.com 
@ interlock.lexmark.com ("lstein%fapo.com") @ SMTP, nao%cbs.canon.co.jp @ 
interlock.lexmark.com ("nao%cbs.canon.co.jp") @ SMTP, sakai%prt.sony.co.jp @ 
interlock.lexmark.com ("sakai%prt.sony.co.jp") @ SMTP, bose%cv.sony.co.jp @ 
interlock.lexmark.com ("bose%cv.sony.co.jp") @ SMTP, kurokawa%prt.sony.co.jp @ 
interlock.lexmark.com ("kurokawa%prt.sony.co.jp") @ SMTP, 
genesis%hd.epson.co.jp @ interlock.lexmark.com ("genesis%hd.epson.co.jp") @ 
SMTP, taniyan%hd.epson.co.jp @ interlock.lexmark.com ("taniyan%hd.epson.co.jp") 
@ SMTP, ueda%iml.mkhar.sharp.co.jp @ interlock.lexmark.com 
("ueda%iml.mkhar.sharp.co.jp") @ SMTP, yamanaka%prg.nara.sharp.co.jp @ 
interlock.lexmark.com ("yamanaka%prg.nara.sharp.co.jp") @ SMTP, 
yueno%jimu.iwa.fujixerox.co.jp @ interlock.lexmark.com ("yueno%jimu.iwa.fu
jixerox.co.jp") @ SMTP, hirata%vip.iwa.fujixerox.co.jp @ interlock.lexmark.com 
("hirata%vip.iwa.fujixerox.co.jp") @ SMTP, mikio%den.fujifilm.co.jp @ 
interlock.lexmark.com ("mikio%den.fujifilm.co.jp") @ SMTP, 
funazaki%den.fujifilm.co.jp @ interlock.lexmark.com 
("funazaki%den.fujifilm.co.jp") @ SMTP, masumiu%microsoft.com @ 
interlock.lexmark.com ("masumiu%microsoft.com") @ SMTP, yasushin%microsoft.com 
@ interlock.lexmark.com ("yasushin%microsoft.com") @ SMTP, 
keisuket%microsoft.com @ interlock.lexmark.com ("keisuket%microsoft.com") @ 
SMTP, jiwane%asia.apple.com @ interlock.lexmark.com ("jiwane%asia.apple.com") @ 
SMTP, imran%ka2.so-net.or.jp @ interlock.lexmark.com ("imran%ka2.so-net.or.jp") 
@ SMTP, shinoda%bsd.canon.co.jp @ interlock.lexmark.com ("shinoda%bsd.
canon.co.jp") @ SMTP, isaka%pure.cpdc.canon.co.jp @ interlock.lexmark.com 
("isaka%pure.cpdc.canon.co.jp") @ SMTP, ueda%pure.cpdc.canon.co.jp @ 
interlock.lexmark.com ("ueda%pure.cpdc.canon.co.jp") @ SMTP, 
Shimura%pure.cpdc.canon.co.jp @ interlock.lexmark.com 
("Shimura%pure.cpdc.canon.co.jp") @ SMTP, atsnaka%cbs.canon.co.jp @ 
interlock.lexmark.com ("atsnaka%cbs.canon.co.jp") @ SMTP, 
takase%cbs.canon.co.jp @ interlock.lexmark.com ("takase%cbs.canon.co.jp") @ 
SMTP, ohnishi%cbm.canon.co.jp @ interlock.lexmark.com 
("ohnishi%cbm.canon.co.jp") @ SMTP, tkuwa%ccc.canon.co.jp @ 
interlock.lexmark.com ("tkuwa%ccc.canon.co.jp") @ SMTP 
From: genesis%peter.hd.epson.co.jp @ interlock.lexmark.com (Fumio Nagasaka) @ 
SMTP
Date: 03/21/97 05:36:17 AM
Subject: Re: P1394> 1394 Printing Meeting in Japan

Don Wright wrote:

> of the road or deal with trains would make the trip much easier.  Is there
> a member company in Tokyo with an easy to reach facilities with meeting
> rooms that can be host?  While June may be hot in Tokyo, since we

Don,
Yasushi Nagao from Microsoft Japan will provide a meeting room and
some equipments (LCD Projector, OHP ,..) for us. This meeting room is
located in Sasaduka, which is next stop from Shinjuku Station. It takes
less than 10 minutes by KEIO Train.

The meeting room is large enough for 60 persons. If we need more big
space, we will try to find other rooms.

-- Fumio Nagasaka --
#           http://www.venus.dtinet.or.jp/~fumiona/ #
#                EPSON Software Development Center  #
#                        54-1 SumiYoshi, Ueda City  #
#      Nagano-Ken Japan 386    FAX +81 268 25 4627  #