Subject: JMP> Request for Enterprises OID Assignment

From: Ron Bergman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 1997 09:36:36 -0700 (Pacific Daylight Time)

I would like to request an OID Assignment in the SNMP Enterprise subtree
for:

	Printer Working Group (PWG)

	c/o Ron Bergman
	    Dataproducts Corp.
	    1757 Tapo Canyon Road
	    Simi Valley, CA 93063-3394
	    (805)578-4421
	    [email-masked]

	Thanks,

	Ron Bergman

---

From: Jay Martin <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 1997 12:52:04 -0400

Ron,

Sorry, but I should have seen this coming...

Thinking about it, it may be best if either Don Wright (PWG Chairman)
or myself (PWG Secretary) sends the official request to IANA for the
PWG Enterprise OID.

Since Underscore is already the sponsor (owner?) of the PWG domain
name(s), then perhaps it is best that I send the request.  That way
all the external PWG registrations will be under the same company
name.

Anyone have any comments or objections to this proposal?

	...jay

----------------------------------------------------------------------
--  JK Martin               |  Email:   [email-masked]          --
--  Underscore, Inc.        |  Voice:   (603) 889-7000              --
--  41C Sagamore Park Road  |  Fax:     (603) 889-2699              --
--  Hudson, NH 03051-4915   |  Web:     http://www.underscore.com   --
----------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Ron Bergman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 1997 10:26:48 -0700 (Pacific Daylight Time)

I have received the proper application from IANA and have forwarded same
to Jay Martin.  I propose that Jay Martin be the contact.  

Any objections.

	Ron Bergman
	Dataproducts Corp.