Subject: JMP> Re: Last JMP?

From: Ron Bergman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 1997 09:03:31 -0700 (Pacific Daylight Time)

Harry,

Good idea!  I do believe that December will be the last meeting for
JMP.  The Job Monitoring MIB RFC is completed except for:

  1)  The issue of how to publish as an Informational RFC.
  2)  Any additional Job Submission Id formats.

The primary effort for both meetings will be the completion of the Mapping
RFC.  I have updated this document and sent for review to those persons
who provided inputs.  I still need additional inputs to complete this
effort.  (I will publish what is available by next Wednesday.)

	Ron Bergman
	Dataproducts Corp.

On Wed, 8 Oct 1997, Harry Lewis wrote:

> Ron, can we think about making some sort of statement that this (or December?)
> is the last JMP meeting? Aside from interop test which we should probably plan
> for.
> 
> Harry Lewis - IBM Printing Systems
>