Subject: Re: JMP> Version 0.83 Document

From: Tom Hastings <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 1997 17:40:00 PDT

Ron,

V0.83 is the next version, so it was confusing to reference V0.83 in the
issues list, before V0.83 is posted.

I've finished all the editing from Nashua and from David Perkin's editorial
comments.  I'm awaiting the decision on whether to split the attributes
table or not and whether to add the coded character set object and attribute
which were the three substantive Perkin's comments.  Unfortunately,
the discussion on the DL has been rather scant on these three issues
listed in the issues list.

I hope to finish editing your editorial comments tonight.

Tom

At 08:09 07/15/97 PDT, Ron Bergman wrote:
>Tom,
>
>The latest issues list references version 0.83 of the JMP document.
>
>I cannot find this version on the PWG FTP site.  Where is this
>version located?
>
>	Ron Bergman
>
>
>
>

---

From: Ron Bergman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 1997 18:07:03 -0700 (PDT)

Tom,

I propose that version 0.83 not include the changes to split the 
attribute table or to add a coded character set attribute.  Lets
keep those items open for now until we can reach an agreement.

(I have not reached any conclusion on either issue.  I still have
not read all the JMP email so I am not fully up to speed on these
items.)

	Ron