Subject: JMP> Scheule for Redmond Meeting

From: Ron Bergman <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 1997 09:43:28 -0700 (PDT)

Proposed agenda for the JMP Meeting - August 8, 1997

1. Review of Schedule and plans.

2. Discussion and closure of all open issues.

   I have assigned each open issue to the person who initially
   presented the issue.  I am requesting the assigned person to
   present a justification for the change to start the discussion.
   I would like to close all issues in this meeting.

   - Replacing jmJobIDSetIndex with jmGeneralJobSetIndex:
          Assigned to Ron Bergman

   - Nested Attributes:
          Assigned to Harry Lewis / Bob Pentecost

   - Character set identification objects / Localization:
          Assigned to Tom Hastings (originated from David Perkins)

3. Mapping RFC Discussion

   This topic should occupy the majority of the meeting time.  
   I would like to request that all participants think about 
   what submission protocols we need to map.  And if you have 
   time, review the mapping documentation previously generated.
   Any work performed prior to the meeting will help this effort.

   - Format

   - Protocols

   - Assignments

   - Schedule

4. Top 25 list

   - Scope

   - Plan

   - Assignments
------------------------------------------------------------------

See y'all next week.

	Ron Bergman