Subject: JMP> Meeting and Comments on the MIB Draft

From: Ron Bergman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 1997 18:01:52 -0700 (PDT)

Tom,

I will not be able to attend the meetings this week.  I will try
to post a proposed agenda prior to Friday.  I hope you can make
some good progress this month!

Jay,

I think you foretold the future by not including my name on the
list of attendees.

all,

I have posted my comments on the ftp site in:

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/jmp/contributions/ietf-rev01-comments-ron.doc

These comments are mostly of an editorial nature and I believe
they will clean up the document significantly.  I do not propose
that these changes be reviewed in the meeting this week.

Tom, please review this document and incorporate all that you believe
are valid into the next draft.  Please provide feedback on any that
you don't agree with.

Hope everyone has a good meeting,

	Ron Bergman