Subject: JMP> Meeting room assignments for the San Diego meetings

From: JK Martin <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 May 1997 14:28:42 -0400 (EDT)

The previously published meeting room assignments for the upcoming San
Diego meetings have been slightly changed.

The May IEEE/PWG meetings will now be held in the following rooms at the
Marriott Suites in San Diego:

P1284.3 	May 8-9		Maestro Room
P1284.4		May 12-13	Symphony Bay 1
1394PWG		May 14		Symphony Bay 1,2,3
IPP		May 15		Symphony Bay 1,2,3
JMP/PWG		May 16		Symphony Bay 1

	...jay

PS:  Sorry for the massive cross-posting; we don't quite yet have a
     policy/mechanism for sending messages of this type to a single list.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
--  JK Martin               |  Email:   [email-masked]          --
--  Underscore, Inc.        |  Voice:   (603) 889-7000              --
--  41C Sagamore Park Road  |  Fax:     (603) 889-2699              --
--  Hudson, NH 03051-4915   |  Web:     http://www.underscore.com   --
----------------------------------------------------------------------

----- Begin Included Message -----

Date: Mon, 05 May 1997 09:25:26 -0700
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
From: Larry Stein <[email-masked]>

The May IEEE/PWG meetings will be held in the following rooms at the
Marriott Suites:

P1284.3 	May 8-9		Maestro Room
P1284.4		May 12-13	Maestro Room
1394PWG		May 14		Symphony Bay 1&2
IPP		May 15		Symphony Bay 1&2
JMP/PWG		May 16		Maestro Room

The weathers great in San Diego, dress casual and comfortable.
-Larry
*****************************************************************************
Larry A. Stein			Phone: (619)292-2740
Warp Nine Engineering		Fax:	(619)292-8020
				Web: 	http://www.fapo.com
*****************************************************************************

----- End Included Message -----