Subject: JMP> Agenda for JMP meeting, Fri, 5/16/97, San Diego

From: Tom Hastings <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 May 1997 14:26:00 PDT

Ron and I propose the following agenda for the JMP meeting, 5/16/97:

The objective is to get final agreement on the Job Monitoring MIB at
the meeting.

Agenda:

1. Review the classification of JMP attributes (attr-tab.pdf)
2. Review the IPP to JMP mapping (ipp-jmp.pdf)
3. Review issues list (issues.pdf)
   We may want to re-order the issues, since some are dependent on others
4. Any other issues with the MIB document (jmp-mibv.pdf)

Here are the files in 
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/jmp/contributions/
-rw-r--r--   1 pwg      pwg        34304 May  9 09:35 attr-tab.doc
-rw-r--r--   1 pwg      pwg        48490 May  9 09:36 attr-tab.pdf
-rw-r--r--   1 pwg      pwg        22528 May 13 21:05 ipp-jmp.doc
-rw-r--r--   1 pwg      pwg        25853 May 13 21:06 ipp-jmp.pdf
-rw-rw-r--   1 pwg      pwg        66048 May 13 21:06 issues.doc
-rw-rw-r--   1 pwg      pwg        79381 May 13 21:07 issues.pdf
-rw-r--r--   1 pwg      pwg        81065 May 13 21:07 issues.pdr
-rw-r--r--   1 pwg      pwg        94358 Apr  7 22:33 Jmpexp.pdf

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/jmp/mibs/
-rw-r--r--   1 pwg      pwg       422912 Apr 29 00:34 jmp-mibr.doc
-rw-r--r--   1 pwg      pwg       348534 Apr 29 00:35 jmp-mibr.pdf
-rw-r--r--   1 pwg      pwg       358881 Apr 29 19:32 jmp-mibr.pdr
-rw-r--r--   1 pwg      pwg       275477 Apr 29 00:36 jmp-mibv.pdf