Subject: JMP> Job MIB related files

From: Harry Lewis <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 1997 19:01:23 -0400

Classification:
Prologue:
Epilogue: Harry Lewis - IBM Printing Systems

I think we came to some fairly stable agreements at the Austin meeting and we
need to get things in shape quickly for the IETF submission. Tom, Ron and I
stayed a few hrs after the meeting, Friday, to jump start the presentation.
While Tom's document is ultimately the most authoritative, it is also very
detailed and may take quite a lot of work to bring around. Thus, I composed a
brief .PDF document which I am calling an "explanation". In it, I tried to
share more of our prototype experience with some findings on table size etc. I
also updated the presentation I gave at the meeting. Both are available on the
server now.

 ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/jmp/contributions/Jmpexp.pdf  (the explanation)
                                      /pwgjm.PDF   (presentation)

Both of these are intended to accurately reflect the consensus reached at
Friday's meeting and may be useful in approaching the IETF. I have placed these
documents at the disposal of the PWG for this purpose and to aid in
understanding the Job MIB. Please let me know if there are any corrections,
comments etc.

Harry Lewis - IBM Printing Systems