Subject: JMP> Renaming the Resource Group

From: Harry Lewis <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 1997 14:45:56 -0500

Classification:
Prologue:
Epilogue: Harry Lewis - IBM Printing Systems

Tom, may I suggest we rename the Resource group to the Accounting group rather
than Attribute?
Isn't the primary purpose of this table for accounting? Just a suggestion. I
agree we had stretched the notion of a job Resource in this table.
---------------------- Forwarded by Harry Lewis/Boulder/IBM on 03/14/97 12:37 PM
 ---------------------------

        IINUS1.RSCS0864@D03AU018
        03/14/97 08:32 AM
Please respond to IINUS1.RSCS0864 @ VM

To: Harry Lewis/Boulder/IBM@IBMUS
cc:
Subject:  Re:  JMP> DateAndTime is a binary string of octets!

>From Tom...

*We decided to have two values in our Resource Table (which I'm renaming
*to Attribute Table due to some confusion about resources in the e-mail and
*since we have agreed to put more than just resources into it):