Subject: JMP> IBM "hybrid" Job MIB proposal

From: Harry Lewis <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 1997 13:55:06 -0500

Classification:
Prologue:
Epilogue: Harry Lewis - IBM Printing Systems

To provide as much preview as possible, I have uploaded a copy of my
presentation to
 ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/jmp/contributions/pwgjm.pdf

This is meant to be a simple, high-level view of the job MIB changes we are
recommending as a result of our prototyping of the PWG Job MIB. It's not a
"spec", but I hope it provides enough information so you don't feel I'm coming
into the JMP meeting with totally foreign material.

I intend to have a MIB that compiles available prior to the meeting on Friday.

The 2 main areas we have changed are the JobID and JobState tables. The General
and Accounting tables are intended to be identical to the PWG although I may
not have tracked every recent change.

I welcome comment and discussion although I will be away from the office now
until Monday.

Harry Lewis - IBM Printing Systems