Subject: JMP> Here is the TOC and INDEX from the Internet Draft

From: Tom Hastings <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 1997 18:27:26 PST

The Table of Contents will help us get a summary view of the MIB objects
and attributes.  The INDEX helps look up objects and attributes given
the name.

13. MIB specification                                                 39

 Textual conventions for this MIB module                              41
   JmJobServiceTypesTC - bit encoded job service type definitions     41
   JmJobStateTC - job state definitions                               43
   JmJobStateReasonsTC - additional information about job states      47
   JmAttributeTypeTC - attribute type definitions                     60
     other                                                            60
     fileName                                                         60
     documentName                                                     61
     jobAccountName                                                   61
     jobComment                                                       61
     processingMessage                                                61
     jobSourceChannelIndex                                            61
     outputBinIndex                                                   62
     outputBinName                                                    62
     sides                                                            62
     documentFormatIndex                                              62
     documentFormatEnum                                               63
     physicalDeviceIndex                                              63
     physicalDeviceName                                               64
     jobCopiesRequested                                               64
     jobCopiesCompleted                                               64
     documentCopiesRequested                                          64
     jobKOctetsTotal                                                  64
     jobKOctetsCompleted                                              66
     impressionsSpooled                                               67
     impressionsSentToDevice                                          67
     impressionsInterpreted                                           67
     impressionsRequested                                             67
     impressionsCompleted                                             67
     impressionsCompletedCurrentCopy                                  67
     pagesRequested                                                   67
     pagesCompleted                                                   67
     pagesCompletedCurrentCopy                                        67
     sheetsRequested                                                  68
     sheetsCompleted                                                  68
     sheetsCompletedCurrentCopy                                       68
     mediumRequested                                                  68
     mediumConsumed                                                   68
     colorantRequestedIndex                                           69
     colorantRequestedName                                            69
     colorantConsumedIndex                                            69
     colorantConsumedName                                             69
     jobSubmissionDateAndTime                                         70
     jobSubmissionTimeStamp                                           70
     jobStartedProcessingDateAndTime                                  70
     jobStartedProcessingTimeStamp                                    70
     jobCompletedDateAndTime                                          70
     jobCompletedTimeStamp                                            70
     processingCPUTime                                                70

 The General Group (Mandatory)                                        72
   jmJobSetIndex                                                      73
   jmGeneralJobSetName                                                73
   jmGeneralJobCompletedPolicy                                        73
   jmGeneralMaxNumberOfJobs                                           73
   jmGeneralNumberOfJobsToComplete                                    74
   jmGeneralNumberOfJobsCompleted                                     74

 The Queue Group (Conditionally Mandatory)                            75
   jmQueueIndex                                                       76
   jmQueueJobIndex                                                    76
   jmQueueNumberOfInterveningJobs                                     77
   jmJobPriority                                                      77
   jmJobProcessAfterDateAndTime                                       77

 The Completed Group (Mandatory)                                      79
   jmCompletedIndex                                                   80
   jmCompletedJobIndex                                                80

 The Job Group (Mandatory)                                            81
   jmJobIndex                                                         82
   jmJobName                                                          82
   jmJobIdName                                                        83
   jmJobIdNumber                                                      84
   jmJobServiceTypes                                                  84
   jmJobOwner                                                         85
   jmJobDeviceNameOrQueueRequested                                    85
   jmJobCurrentState                                                  85
   jmJobStateReasons                                                  86

 The Attribute Group (Mandatory)                                      88
   jmAttributeTypeIndex                                               90
   jmAttributeInstanceIndex                                           91
   jmAttributeValueAsInteger                                          91
   jmAttributeValueAsOctets                                           92

Here is the INDEX:

19.  INDEX

This index includes the textual conventions, the objects, and the
attributes.  Textual conventions all start with the prefix:  "JM" and
end with the suffix:  "TC".  Objects all starts with the prefix:  "jm"
followed by the group name.  Attributes are identified with enums, and
so start with any lower case letter and have not special prefix.

               ---                    jmGeneralJobSetName, 73, 97
                C                     jmGeneralMaxNumberOfJobs, 73, 98
               ---                    jmGeneralNumberOfJobsCompleted,
colorantConsumedIndex, 69               74, 98
colorantConsumedName, 69              jmGeneralNumberOfJobsToComplete,
colorantRequestedIndex, 69              74, 98
colorantRequestedName, 69             jmJobCurrentState, 85, 109
               ---                    jmJobDeviceNameOrQueueRequested,
                D                       85, 108
               ---                    jmJobIdName, 83, 105
documentCopiesRequested, 64           jmJobIdNumber, 84, 106
documentFormatEnum, 63                jmJobIndex, 82, 103
documentFormatIndex, 62               jmJobName, 82, 104
documentName, 61                      jmJobOwner, 85, 107
               ---                    jmJobPriority, 77, 100
                F
               ---                    jmJobProcessAfterDateAndTime, 77,
fileName, 60                          jmJobServiceTypes, 84, 106
                                      JmJobServiceTypesTC, 41
               ---
                I                     jmJobSetIndex, 73, 97
               ---                    jmJobStateReasons, 86, 114
impressionsCompleted, 67              JmJobStateReasonsTC, 47
impressionsCompletedCurrentCopy,      JmJobStateTC, 43
 67                                   jmQueueIndex, 76, 99
impressionsInterpreted, 67            jmQueueJobIndex, 76, 99
impressionsRequested, 67              jmQueueNumberOfInterveningJobs,
impressionsSentToDevice, 67             77, 99
impressionsSpooled, 67                jobAccountName, 61
               ---                    jobComment, 61
                J                     jobCompletedDateAndTime, 70
               ---                    jobCompletedTimeStamp, 70
jmAttributeInstanceIndex, 91, 139     jobCopiesCompleted, 64
jmAttributeTypeIndex, 90, 115         jobCopiesRequested, 64
JmAttributeTypeTC, 60                 jobKOctetsCompleted, 66, 127
jmAttributeValueAsInteger, 91,        jobKOctetsTotal, 64, 126
 139                                  jobSourceChannelIndex, 61
jmAttributeValueAsOctets, 92, 139     jobStartedProcessingDateAndTime,
jmCompletedIndex, 80, 102               70
jmCompletedJobIndex, 80, 102          jobStartedProcessingTimeStamp, 70
jmGeneralJobCompletedPolicy, 73,      jobSubmissionDateAndTime, 70
 98                                   jobSubmissionTimeStamp, 70
               ---                    pagesCompleted, 67
                M                     pagesCompletedCurrentCopy, 67
               ---                    pagesRequested, 67
mediumConsumed, 68                    physicalDeviceIndex, 63
mediumRequested, 68                   physicalDeviceName, 64
               ---                    processingCPUTime, 70
                O                     processingMessage, 61
               ---                               ---
other, 60                                         S
outputBinIndex, 62                               ---
outputBinName, 62                     sheetsCompleted, 68
               ---                    sheetsCompletedCurrentCopy, 68
                P                     sheetsRequested, 68
               ---                    sides, 62