Subject: JMP> I've posted Job Monitoring MIB V0.7

From: Tom Hastings <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 1997 15:05:39 PST

I've posted V0.7 of the Job Monitoring MIB:

  ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/jmp/mibs/
-rw-r--r--   1 pwg      pwg       446976 Mar 14 22:54 jmp-mib.doc
-rw-r--r--   1 pwg      pwg       389447 Mar 14 23:00 jmp-mib.pdf
-rw-r--r--   1 pwg      pwg       488375 Mar 14 23:04 jmp-mib.pdr

The .pdr is with red revision marks.  I didn't have time to
produce black revision marks.  I'll do that Monday.

I didn't get a chance to spell check it, nor even see a printed copy before
posting it, but some people want it for the weekend.

I also didn't get to update the clarifications about job states
and job-state-reasons, though I added job-printing as a reason as agreed
with Keith.

I've not tried to compile this either.

I changed the name of the Resources table to the Attributes
table, since we now have more than just resources in it.

Also I didn't get to finish putting all of the attributes into
the index.  Only objects.

I also want to get each object and attribute into the table of
contents. But I'll do that later.

I'll update the issues list next week and e-mail responses to 
the comments.

I also didn't get a chance to update the Change History in the
back.

Tom