Subject: JMP> Calling all Job Monitoring MIB prototypers...

From: JK Martin <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 1997 12:17:36 -0500 (EST)

Can we have a public "show of hands" of those persons/companies actively
engaged in developing one or more prototypes of the Job MIB?

I know there are at least a few companies that have been involved in
developing their own, proprietary Job-like MIBs, but how many folks
out there are actually working on developing an implementation of
the Job MIB as it is currently defined?

Given that sooo much time has been spent on this effort, it would be
nice to know that we are not merely working on a "paper" design after
all these years.

Thanks in advance.

	...jay

---

From: Ron Bergman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 1997 12:58:05 -0800 (PST)

Jay,

Dataproducts has a private Job Monitoring MIB which will be converted
to the JMP MIB when it has reached a point of stability.  (Hence my
interest in this project.)

	Ron Bergman