Subject: JMP> Conference Call on February 25

From: Ron Bergman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 1997 13:34:47 -0800 (PST)

The next JMP teleconference has been scheduled for Tuesday, February
25 at 4:00 PM EST, or 1:00 PM PST.

Agenda:

  1. Issues from Keith Carter's email dated 4-FEB-1997

  2. Proposed changes to jmResourceName;  email from Ron Bergman
      dated 15-FEB-1997

  3. New text for "MIB Abstract" section;  email from Ron Bergman
      dated 15-FEB-1997

  4. Major Revision to "MIB Introduction";  email from Ron Bergman
      dated 15-FEB-1997

  5. Review of "ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/jmp/contributions/issues.xxx"
      as posted by Tom Hastings on 18-FEB-1997

Thanks again to Lloyd Young for setting up the conference call,
the details are:

   Date:  Tuesday 2/25
   Time:  4:00 - 6:00 pm EST (1:00 - 3:00 pm PST)
   Phone number: 423-673-6717
   Access code: 820010

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
 Ron Bergman
 Dataproducts Corp
 [email-masked]