Subject: JMP> Moving jobs-mib/* files to pwg/jmp/*/* - what do you think?

From: Tom Hastings <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 1997 13:55:07 PST

Jeff or Jay,

We agreed to the attached movement of files for JMP at our call today.

Can you move the files (and preserve the dates on the files)?

Thanks,
Tom

P.S. Can you post this mail message as a readme.txt file in the
old /pub/pwg/snmpmib/jobs-mib/readme.txt

Then people will know where to go.

Thanks,
Tom

>Date: Thu, 16 Jan 1997 15:32:37 -0800
>To: ron
>From: Tom Hastings <[email-masked]>
>Subject: Moving jobs-mib/* files to pwg/jmp/*/* - what do you think?
>Cc: Jeff Schnitzer <[email-masked]>, [email-masked] (JK Martin)
>
>Ron,
>
>Now that the JMP has its own sub-directory under /pub/pwg/jmp
>I suggest that we ask Jeff to move the files that are in the current
>jobs-mib directory into sub-directories under /jmp.
>
>I want them to *move* the files, so that the dates are preserved.  The
dates are
>an important part of the information in the FTP server.
>
>I've created the following sub-directories under /pub/pwg/jmp/
>
>Sub-directories that we create are all lower case.  Directories that
>are automatic, start with upper-case.
>
>Under each sub-directory I've put a historical sub-directory for the
>older versions of the same stuff.  Thus only the current version is
>in the top level, just under /pub/pwg/jmp/
>
>I'm also copying Jeff and Jay to get their input *before* we ask them to move
>the files.
>
>What do you think?
>
>Tom
>
>Archive/ - automatic for e-mail
>charter/ - our charter
>coontributions/ - papers by individuals for consideration
>implementations/ - any papers dealing with implementations, such as HP's
>internet-drafts/ - internet drafts
>jobs-mib/  - just a link to /pub/pwg/snmpmib/jobs-mib  current stuff
>             The link should be deleted as soon as all files are moved
>             up to jmp/
>             However, we may wish to leave a copy of this readme.txt file 
>             in the /pub/pwg/snmpmib/jobs-mib sub-directory so that people
>             can find theie way to the new organization.
>mibs/ - drafts of mibs that aren't internet-drafts
>minutes/ - minutes of JMP meetings
>mono-map/  maps from Job Monitoring implementations to JMP MIB objects
>protomap/  maps from job submission protocols to JMP MIB objects
>slides/    any slide presentations
>specs/     specs that haven't been transformed into MIBs
>
>
>             
>
>Here is what I propose to Jeff to move to the sub-directory indicated in
the first
>column below under /pub/pwg/jmp/
>
>charter/ -rw-r--r--   1 pwg      pwg        39424 Jun 20  1996 charter.doc
>charter/ -rw-r--r--   1 pwg      pwg        36258 Jun 20  1996 charter.ps
>charter/ -rw-r--r--   1 pwg      pwg         5204 Jun 20  1996 charter.txt
>mibs/historical/ -rw-r--r--   1 pwg      pwg        31232 Oct 26  1995 gen.doc
>mibs/historical/ -rw-r--r--   1 pwg      pwg        17700 Oct 26  1995 gen.mib
>mibs/historical/ -rw-r--r--   1 pwg      pwg        57667 Oct 26  1995 gen.ps
>mibs/historical/ -rw-r--r--   1 pwg      pwg        17937 Oct 26  1995 gen.txt
>mibs/historical/ -rw-r--r--   1 pwg      pwg        33280 Oct 26  1995
gentc.doc
>mibs/historical/ -rw-r--r--   1 pwg      pwg         5585 Oct 26  1995
gentc.mib
>mibs/historical/ -rw-r--r--   1 pwg      pwg        55436 Oct 26  1995 gentc.ps
>mibs/historical/ -rw-r--r--   1 pwg      pwg        20976 Oct 26  1995
gentc.txt
>contributions/historical/ -rw-r--r--   1 pwg      pwg     19091 Oct  7
21:02 jm961005.pdf
>contributions/historical/ -rw-r--r--   1 pwg      pwg    188463 Oct  7
20:59 jm961005.ps
>contributions/historical/ -rw-r--r--   1 pwg   pwg         4483 Oct  7
21:14 JM961005.TXT
>slides/ -rw-r--r--   1 pwg      pwg       303882 Dec 11 11:14 jmp-ietf.pdf
>slides/ -rw-r--r--   1 pwg      pwg        68096 Dec 11 11:16 jmp-ietf.ppt
>slides/ -rw-r--r--   1 pwg      pwg        46592 Jan 10 08:18 jmp-list.doc
>specs/ -rw-r--r--   1 pwg      pwg        74712 Jan 10 08:19 jmp-list.pdb
>specs/ -rw-r--r--   1 pwg      pwg        60989 Jan 10 08:20 jmp-list.pdf
>specs/ -rw-r--r--   1 pwg      pwg        76113 Jan 10 08:21 jmp-list.pdr
>specs/ -rw-r--r--   1 pwg      pwg       288256 Jan  6 11:49 jmp-spec.doc
>specs/ -rw-r--r--   1 pwg      pwg       392614 Jan  6 11:50 jmp-spec.pdb
>specs/ -rw-r--r--   1 pwg      pwg       332997 Jan  6 11:51 jmp-spec.pdf
>specs/ -rw-r--r--   1 pwg      pwg       397616 Jan  6 11:51 jmp-spec.pdr
>specs/historical/ -rw-r--r--   1 pwg      pwg       286720 Dec  4  1995
job-ext.doc
>specs/historical/ -rw-r--r--   1 pwg      pwg      1048928 Dec  4  1995
job-ext.ps
>specs/historical/ -rw-r--r--   1 pwg      pwg      1140445 Dec  4  1995
job-ext.psr
>specs/historical/ -rw-r--r--   1 pwg      pwg        38912 Apr 16  1996
job-grps.doc
>specs/historical/ -rw-r--r--   1 pwg      pwg       190128 Mar 12  1996
job-grps.ps
>specs/historical/ -rw-r--r--   1 pwg      pwg       106496 Dec  4  1995
job-list.doc
>specs/historical/ -rw-r--r--   1 pwg      pwg       477577 Dec  4  1995
job-list.ps
>specs/historical/ -rw-r--r--   1 pwg      pwg       540759 Dec  4  1995
job-list.psr
>specs/historical/ -rw-r--r--   1 pwg      pwg        26112 Apr 15  1996
job-prob.doc
>specs/historical/ -rw-r--r--   1 pwg      pwg        67082 Apr 15  1996
job-prob.ps
>specs/historical/ -rw-r--r--   1 pwg      pwg        10588 Apr 15  1996
job-prob.txt
>specs/historical/ -rw-r--r--   1 pwg      pwg        25088 Apr 16  1996
job-scen.doc
>specs/historical/ -rw-r--r--   1 pwg      pwg        57474 Apr 16  1996
job-scen.ps
>specs/historical/ -rw-r--r--   1 pwg      pwg        12000 Apr 16  1996
job-scen.txt
>specs/historical/ -rw-r--r--   1 pwg      pwg       359936 Jan 17  1996
job-spec.doc
>specs/historical/ -rw-r--r--   1 pwg      pwg      1508403 Jan 17  1996
job-spec.psr
>specs/historical/ -rw-r--r--   1 pwg      pwg        15360 Oct 23  1995
job_wrap.doc
>specs/historical/ -rw-r--r--   1 pwg      pwg        19137 Oct 23  1995
job_wrap.eps
>mibs/historical/ -rw-r--r--   1 pwg      pwg       186880 Oct 26  1995
jobmon.doc
>mibs/historical/ -rw-r--r--   1 pwg      pwg       118281 Oct 26  1995
jobmon.mib
>mibs/historical/ -rw-r--r--   1 pwg      pwg       330050 Oct 26  1995
jobmon.ps
>mibs/historical/ -rw-r--r--   1 pwg      pwg       140530 Oct 26  1995
jobmon.txt
>mibs/historical/ -rw-r--r--   1 pwg      pwg        80384 Oct 26  1995
jobmontc.doc
>mibs/historical/ -rw-r--r--   1 pwg      pwg        26223 Oct 26  1995
jobmontc.mib
>mibs/historical/ -rw-r--r--   1 pwg      pwg       137201 Oct 26  1995
jobmontc.ps
>mibs/historical/ -rw-r--r--   1 pwg      pwg        60096 Oct 26  1995
jobmontc.txt
>mibs/historical/ -rw-r--r--   1 pwg      pwg        93696 Oct 26  1995
prttc.doc
>mibs/historical/ -rw-r--r--   1 pwg      pwg        22108 Oct 26  1995
prttc.mib
>mibs/historical/ -rw-r--r--   1 pwg      pwg       156229 Oct 26  1995 prttc.ps
>mibs/historical/ -rw-r--r--   1 pwg      pwg        69514 Oct 26  1995
prttc.txt
>mibs/historical/ -rw-r--r--   1 pwg      pwg         5907 Dec  4  1995
readme.txt
>contributions/historical/ -rw-r--r--   1 pwg      pwg        14742 Oct  1
06:21 ron-0926.txt
>contributions/historical/ -rw-r--r--   1 pwg      pwg        28995 Oct  1
06:32 ron-0930.txt

Move all the files in mono-map to mono-map.

---

From: Jeff Schnitzer <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 1997 18:46:32 -0500

> Then people will know where to go.
(attachment omitted)

Done.

/Jeff

---------------------------------------------------------------
Jeffrey D. Schnitzer      |   Email:  [email-masked] 
Underscore, Inc.          |   Voice:  (603) 889-7000
41-C Sagamore Park Rd     |     Fax:  (603) 889-2699   
Hudson, NH  03051-4915    |     Web:  http://www.underscore.com
---------------------------------------------------------------