Subject: JMP> Template to be filled out with comparson of your Job Monitoring implementations with the Job Monitoring MIB objects

From: Tom Hastings <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 1997 00:27:56 PST

I've posted the template for each of you to fill in with the comparison
of your job monitoring implementations whether they use MIBs or not
with our currently agreed list of Job Monitoring MIB objects:

 ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/snmpmib/jobs-mib/mono-map/mono-map.doc

*******************************************************************************
Please fill in the comparison with your job monitoring implementations.
Please fill out the template by Friday, 17-Jan, and re-post and send e-mail
that you've done so.
*******************************************************************************

This list reflects that changes agreed at the 8-Jan-1997 JMP meeting.

1. Please fill out each of the three columns provided using MS-WORD:

  a. obj/attr name - the name of the MIB object or attribute that has the
same   semantics as the JMP MIB object.

  b. data type - the data type of your implementation

  c. any notes on differences, etc.

2. Change the title to reflect your implementation.

3. Add your name

4. Then rename your file to something to reflect your implementation and
upload into the following directory:

 ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/snmpmib/jobs-mib/mono-map/

5. Finally send mail to the jmp DL that you've posted the file and what its
name is.

Thanks,
Tom

P.S.  I also posted the updated jmp-list.doc  .pdf    .pdr   and .pdb files
(.pdf is without revision marks, .pdr is with red revison marks, and
.pdb is with black revisions marks.) in:

  ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/snmpmib/jobs-mib/jmp-list.*