Subject: IPP> ADM - PWG IPP Phone Conference on 980603, 10:00 AM PDT

From: Carl-Uno Manros <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 May 1998 15:11:38 PDT

PWG IPP Phone Conference on 980603, 10:00 AM PDT
================================================

By now I hope that everybody has seen the feedback information from Keith
Moore. In response to that I want to dedicate the next phone conference to
sort out trivial vs. more complex tasks to resolve the listed issues.

Please read Keith's message beforehand, so we can get straight into the
discussion. You can obvioiusly express views also beforehand on the DL.

Dial-in Information:

Time:     June 3, 10:00 - 12:00 PDT
Phone:    1-800-857 5607
Passcode: cmanros

Carl-Uno

Carl-Uno Manros
Principal Engineer - Advanced Printing Standards - Xerox Corporation
701 S. Aviation Blvd., El Segundo, CA, M/S: ESAE-231
Phone +1-310-333 8273, Fax +1-310-333 5514
Email: [email-masked]