Subject: IPP> Notification Requirements

From: Roger K Debry <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 1998 11:22:28 -0500

I have taken a pass at writing down a set of notification requirements.
They are in the PDF file attached to this note.  I'd be glad to take
comments and suggestions and turn this into a formal requirements
document, if you all feel that this would be useful.

Roger K deBry
Senior Technical Staff Member
Architecture and Technology
IBM Printing Systems
email: [email-masked]
phone: 1-303-924-4080

---

From: Carl-Uno Manros <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 1998 16:31:41 PST

Roger,

One requirement, which we have discussed earlier, but seems to have been
forgotten lately, is the ability to request the human readable
notifications in different langauges.

E.g. I want to send a document for review to our offices in Japan and want
to have any notifications to my collegue in Tokyo in Japanese, while I want
to have my own notifications in Swedish :-)

Can we create a scenario for this?

Carl-Uno

At 08:22 AM 2/10/98 PST, Roger K Debry wrote:
>Attachment Converted: "C:\WINNT\profiles\cmanros\personal\Attach\notify.pdf"
>
Carl-Uno Manros
Principal Engineer - Advanced Printing Standards - Xerox Corporation
701 S. Aviation Blvd., El Segundo, CA, M/S: ESAE-231
Phone +1-310-333 8273, Fax +1-310-333 5514
Email: [email-masked]