Subject: IPP> ADM - Minutes from PWG IPP Phone Conference 971008

From: Carl-Uno Manros <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 1997 14:39:17 PDT

Minutes from PWG IPP Phone Conference 971008

Participants: Carl-Uno Manros
              Tom Hastings
              Ira Mcdonald
		Scott Isaacson (part time)
              Bob Herriot
		Randy Turner (part time)
              Jay Martin
              Stan McConnell

Carl-Uno started up by informing about a correspondance with Keith Moore
about the deadline to get our documents to the IESG for processing this
year.  The dealine would be the first week of November.

The discussion came up with the following tough schedule to achieve this:

- All text contributions to Scott and Bob by tomorrow October 9th
- Scott and Bob to send out new intermediate drafts by Monday October 13th
- Review these drafts in next week's phone conference Wednesday October 15th
- Send the documents to the IETF on October 15th or 16th
- Start the WG last call on October 20th
- Finish WG last call on November 3rd
- Do final editing (if needed) and send to IETF and IESG by November 7th

Tom, Ira, Scott, Bob and Carl-Uno all took on various home work assignments
to deliver on the agreements out of last week's call.

It was agreed that the easiest fix to the Requirements docxument would be
to simply flag things which are not yet covered in the Model document as
(Version 2) deliverables.  Don to do this edit in time for the Requirements
document to go out together with the other documents on the WG last call.

Carl-Uno to contact Steve Zilles to get the new version of the Rationale
document ready in time to go out for last call with the other documents.

It was decided that the registration for the MIME type application/ipp will
be prepared by Ira in consultation with Larry Masinter and progressed in
parallel with the WG last call.

Bob to synchronize variuos parts with Scott to make sure that Model and
Protocol documents are aligned.

---

Carl-Uno 

Carl-Uno Manros
Principal Engineer - Advanced Printing Standards - Xerox Corporation
701 S. Aviation Blvd., El Segundo, CA, M/S: ESAE-231
Phone +1-310-333 8273, Fax +1-310-333 5514
Email: [email-masked]