Subject: IPP> ADM - PWG IPP Phone Conference on 971008

From: Carl-Uno Manros <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 1997 17:38:22 PDT

PWG IPP Phone Conference on 971008

As Seybold is now over, I hope that we will have the normal participation
again this coming Wednesday.  I have spoken to Scott Isaacson today.  His
estimate is that he will need another week to get all the recent
contributions integrated in the Model & Semantics document. Several people
are also still working on little home work assignments from last week. It
looks like we are about a month late compared to latest schedule.

We will try to capture what has been done and identify any remaining tasks
or input for the Model & Semantics and the Protocol Specification documents.

I would also like to find out if we have any comments on the intermediate
draft of the Requirements document that was circulated by Don last week.
HINT: We still seem to have a few features in the Requirements document for
which there is no corresponding functionality in the other documents.

Below is the information about the call (this time for real):

Date:    10/8
Time:    4PM Eastern, 1PM Pacific
Number:  608-250-1828
Access:  190148

PS. Do not bother to search for the minutes from last week's call. I am
still trying to catch up and get them out by tomorrow. DS.

Carl-Uno

Carl-Uno Manros
Principal Engineer - Advanced Printing Standards - Xerox Corporation
701 S. Aviation Blvd., El Segundo, CA, M/S: ESAE-231
Phone +1-310-333 8273, Fax +1-310-333 5514
Email: [email-masked]