Subject: IPP> New Requirements document

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 1997 12:01:25 -0400

I have placed a new draft of the requirements document on the FTP server.
The following versions have been uploaded:

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/ipp/new_REQ/ draft-ietf-ipp-req-970930-rev.pdf
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/ipp/new_REQ/ draft-ietf-ipp-req-970930.pdf
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/ipp/new_REQ/ draft-ietf-ipp-req-970930.txt

I hope the file naming is obvious; the "-rev" version has revision marks
in it.  I really hate revision editing so don't expect this as a new trend
from
me.

I will not be on the conference call today as I have a personal commitment.
I don't really expect anyone will have time to read this by then, anyway.
Please send me your feedback via e-mail.

Don

**********************************************
* Don Wright                 [email-masked] *
* Manager, Strategic Alliances and Standards *
* Lexmark International                      *
* 740 New Circle Rd                          *
* Lexington, Ky 40550                        *
* 606-232-4808 (phone) 606-232-6740 (fax)    *
**********************************************

---

From: Jay Martin <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 Oct 1997 14:45:57 -0400

Corrected URLs for the previous message:

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_REQ/draft-ietf-ipp-req-970930-rev.pdf
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_REQ/draft-ietf-ipp-req-970930.pdf
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_REQ/draft-ietf-ipp-req-970930.txt

	...jay

----------------------------------------------------------------------
--  JK Martin               |  Email:   [email-masked]          --
--  Underscore, Inc.        |  Voice:   (603) 889-7000              --
--  41C Sagamore Park Road  |  Fax:     (603) 889-2699              --
--  Hudson, NH 03051-4915   |  Web:     http://www.underscore.com   --
----------------------------------------------------------------------