Subject: IPP> MOD - new model document

From: Scott Isaacson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 1997 15:15:39 -0600

I posted a new version of the  model document.   I will be sending this
to the IETF (not for final call for comments, just as yet another version
of the document).

As usual:

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_MOD/

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_MOD/ipp-model-971021-rev.pdf
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_MOD/ipp-model-971021-rev.rtf
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_MOD/ipp-model-971021.pdf
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_MOD/ipp-model-971021.rtf
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_MOD/ipp-model-971021.txt

Please use

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_MOD/ipp-model-971021.pdf

for all comments (no rev marks, line numbers)

I forgot to change the internal date - still says 10/14/97 even though the
filename is 971021.

Scott

---

From: Tom Hastings <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 1997 18:23:43 PDT

Be careful.  Not only does the date still say 10/14/97 as Scott points
out, but the file name at the top of first page says 
<draft-ieft-ipp-model-06.txt>.  It should be 07.

This will confuse the IETF secretariat a lot.  I had the same problem
with the Job Monitoring MIB.

Tom