Subject: IPP> ADM - Agenda Topics for the PWG IPP Phone Conference on September 3

From: Carl-Uno Manros <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 1997 13:21:33 PDT

Hi,

at long last, I am back in my office for a while and trying to catch up on
various things, one of which is to get on top on what still needs to be
done to wrap up the technical work on the IPP project by the end of the month.

Here are the subjects that I believe needs further discussion in tomorrow's
phone call:

- Discuss our understanding of what additional work the Munich meeting
produced.

- Look at the further editing tasks and make sure that we have people
working on them to get stable documents for sending to the IESG by the end
of September. Do we need one more set of intermediate drafts?

- Make sure that we have correctly identified any remaining issues and set
dead lines for resolving them.

- Do we have full agreement on the use of MIME for document types vs. using
enums?

- Do we have full agreement on whether to use a separate URI for Jobs or do
we stay with the current draft which recommends using Printer URI + 32-bit
integer?

- Provide a short report on the outcome of the Analyst meeting in Waltham
on August 27.

- What subjects do we expect to discuss in the Atlanta PWG meeting
September 17-18?

Looks like we will be quite busy.

Regards,

Carl-Uno
Carl-Uno Manros
Principal Engineer - Advanced Printing Standards - Xerox Corporation
701 S. Aviation Blvd., El Segundo, CA, M/S: ESAE-231
Phone +1-310-333 8273, Fax +1-310-333 5514
Email: [email-masked]