Subject: IPP> ADM - PWG IPP Phone Conference - September 10

From: Carl-Uno Manros <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 1997 17:04:32 PDT

Hi,

these are the subjects that I believe should be covered in tomorrows phone
conference:

1) Dictionary syntax

2) MIME types for documents and autodetection

3) Cancel - Job state changes and security

4) Job URI vs Job ID  (we can spend hours on this one alone, but I feel
that we need to reach conclusion on this soon.  I believe that by now we
have been over the arguments so many times that we just need to decide
whether we want go for short term compatibility or longer term flexibility).

I would also like to hear a report on the prototyping activity.

---

Numbers for tomorrow as last week:

Time:     4PM EDT or 1PM PDT
Number:   1-423-523-7162
Access:   190148
----

Regards,

Carl-Uno

Carl-Uno Manros
Principal Engineer - Advanced Printing Standards - Xerox Corporation
701 S. Aviation Blvd., El Segundo, CA, M/S: ESAE-231
Phone +1-310-333 8273, Fax +1-310-333 5514
Email: [email-masked]