Subject: IPP> ADM - Agenda for PWG IPP Phone Conference on 971001

From: Carl-Uno Manros <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 1997 16:42:56 PDT

Agenda for PWG IPP Phone Conference on 971001, 1-3 pm PST, 4-6 pm EST

Hi,

My latest estimate is that we will not be able to circulate the latest
drafts for last call quite yet, considering that several of you did not
finish your home work assignments until today, and that it all has to be
integrated in the drafts.

Bob Herriot will circulate an intermediate draft of the Protocol document
shortly, and considering the many minor changes to the Model document, I
have asked Scott to also circulate one more intermediate version before we
send the documents to the IETF and issue the last call for the WG.

So on Wednesday, I expect to get final estimates from the editors about
their schedules and to learn about any issues that are not yet fully
resolved before we produce the next set of official I-Ds.

The numbers as reminder:

        The phone number is 1-423-523-7162.  The access code is 190148. 

Regards,

Carl-Uno
Carl-Uno Manros
Principal Engineer - Advanced Printing Standards - Xerox Corporation
701 S. Aviation Blvd., El Segundo, CA, M/S: ESAE-231
Phone +1-310-333 8273, Fax +1-310-333 5514
Email: [email-masked]