Subject: IPP>PRO new protocol document

From: [email-masked] (Robert Herriot)
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 1997 14:47:12 -0700

I have downloaded the latest version of the protocol document to the usual place:

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_PRO.

The files are:

      ipp-pro-970928-rev.doc     MS Word 6.0 with revision marks
      ipp-pro-970928.doc         MS Word 6.0 new version without revisions
      ipp-pro-970928.txt         Text version of new document

Bob Herriot

---

From: Carl-Uno Manros <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 1997 15:17:55 PDT

>      ipp-pro-970928.txt         Text version of new document

Bob,

You actually named them ipp-pro-970929...

I have added a PDF version of the .doc version  without rev. as well.

Carl-Uno

Carl-Uno Manros
Principal Engineer - Advanced Printing Standards - Xerox Corporation
701 S. Aviation Blvd., El Segundo, CA, M/S: ESAE-231
Phone +1-310-333 8273, Fax +1-310-333 5514
Email: [email-masked]