Subject: IPP>MOD - editorial comment

From: Roger K Debry <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 1997 13:34:47 -0400

Scott, One of the IBM people reviewing the model document had the following
observation:

The list of optional operations on lines 708-710 (The June 23 version) has
Submit-Docment
and Submit-URI.  These should be Send-Docment and Send-URI.

He also thought that section 5 would be easier to read if the detailed
discussion of
operations were organized by operations on the Printer Object followed by
operations
on the Job Object.

Roger K deBry
Senior Techncial Staff Member
Architecture and Technology
IBM Printing Systems
email: [email-masked]
phone: 1-303-924-4080

---

From: Scott Isaacson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 1997 21:17:07 -0600

Roger,

I have fixed the typo.  As far as reordering goes, I have not changed that. 
I reread the operations in the given order and personally felt that it
"flows".  (however I am sure that I am biased).  Since "Create-Job" and the
"Sends" (Send-Document and Sent-URI) go together I wouldn't want to break
them up.  Also I have fixed up Get-Attributes so that is is more segemented
between Printer and Job (more than it was).  So to reorder these, I'll need
just a little more
convincing.  Thanks for the input.

Scott

>>> Roger K Debry <[email-masked]> 07/14 11:34 AM >>>

Roger K deBry