Subject: IPP>PRO new version of protocol doc for Wed meeting

From: [email-masked] (Robert Herriot)
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 1997 20:10:28 -0700

I have made a few revisions to the IPP protocol document based on feedback.
The protocol has not changed -- only the explanation has. Hopefully
it is clearer now.

The documents that I have downloaded are:

Without revision marks:

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_PRO/ipp970708.doc
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_PRO/ipp970708.ps

With revision marks relative to the July 2 version.

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_PRO/ipp970708-rev.doc
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_PRO/ipp970708-rev.ps

Hopefully, enough of you will have looked over the changes
that we can review the new one without revisions marks.

If someone can produce a pdf or txt version, I would appreciate it.
BTW, I forgot to change the date in the document. It still says July 2.

Bob Herriot

---

From: Tom Hastings <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 1997 09:51:06 PDT

I've posted 3 versions of the .pdf file: black revisions, red revisions,
and no revisions.

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_PRO/
-rw-r--r--   1 pwg      pwg        86940 Jul 10 16:47 ipp970708-rev-red.pdf
-rw-r--r--   1 pwg      pwg        91136 Jul  9 02:57 ipp970708-rev.doc
-rw-r--r--   1 pwg      pwg        85064 Jul 10 16:47 ipp970708-rev.pdf
-rw-r--r--   1 pwg      pwg       319415 Jul  9 02:58 ipp970708-rev.ps
-rw-r--r--   1 pwg      pwg        78848 Jul  9 02:57 ipp970708.doc
-rw-r--r--   1 pwg      pwg        70055 Jul 10 16:48 ipp970708.pdf
-rw-r--r--   1 pwg      pwg       223414 Jul  9 02:57 ipp970708.ps

Tom