Subject: IPP>PRO new ietf drafts for protocol and lpd

From: [email-masked] (Robert Herriot)
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 1997 23:30:18 -0700

I have just downloaded the following documents. If you have
read the protocol document before you won't find much new.

The LPD document is mostly new and goes into great detail about
existing practice.  Please read this, especially if your company
implements or uses LPD.

all in ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/

Protocol documents: synchronized (hopefully) with Scott's document.

new_PRO/ipp-pro-970730.doc              MS Word v6
new_PRO/ipp-pro-970730-rev.doc          revisions (not many)
new_PRO/ipp-pro-970730.txt              text
drafts/draft-ietf-ipp-protocol-01.txt   same as above

LPD documents:

new_PRO/lpd-ipp-970730.doc              MS Word v6
new_PRO/lpd-ipp-970730-rev.doc          revisions (too many to read) 
new_PRO/lpd-ipp-970730.txt              text
drafts/draft-ietf-ipp-lpd-ipp-map-01.txt same as above

Bob Herriot