Subject: IPP> August Meeting Agenda

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 97 11:09:52 -0600

I would be interested in knowing the agenda items planned for the 
     August  p1394 and IPP meetings.  Is there a detailed agenda available 
     somewhere?

     Thanks,
     
     Theresa Rhoades
     
     Information Appliance Division
     Hewlett-Packard
     [email-masked]

---

From: Carl-Uno Manros <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 1997 12:39:48 -0700

I have not yet sent out an agenda for the IPP meeting, but we will spend the
meeting going over all our new documents in detail to check that we have
consistency througout and to attempt to resolve any lingering issues that
are not yet fully agreed.  We will also discuss and prepare for the Munich
IETF meeting.

Carl-Uno