Subject: IPP> ADM - Name of the Requirements Document etc.

From: Carl-Uno Manros <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 1997 17:58:54 PDT

Scott,

as we now get closer to getting our "final" drafts in for Munich, I would
like us to reach agreement on what we actually call the Requirements document.

None of the other documents currently give the name that the Requirements
document actually has, which is:

	Requirements for an Internet Printing Protocol

I suppose that we can still change the title if we want to, as we will have
a newer version out soon, but we need to be consistent. 
My propopsal is to keep the title (note this is the full title) and align
the other documents.

There are probably a few other things that we should align between the
documents to ensure that they all have the same "touch and feel" and look
like they come out of "one hand".

As our chief editor, I ask you to call the shots for this.

Carl-Uno

Carl-Uno Manros
Principal Engineer - Advanced Printing Standards - Xerox Corporation
701 S. Aviation Blvd., El Segundo, CA, M/S: ESAE-231
Phone +1-310-333 8273, Fax +1-310-333 5514
Email: [email-masked]