Subject: IPP> October Meeting in Denver

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 1997 07:18:22 -0400

I have had a request that we move the Denver meeting out one week
to Novemebr 3-7 to avoid a conflict with a major UNIX show.  Please
respond to this note only if you have a problem with moving the
meeting.

Additionally, as a part of reviewing the proposed dates and locations
for the 1998 meeting, please compare my proposal against major
shows and other events that could be a problem.

Thanks!

Don

**********************************************
* Don Wright                 [email-masked] *
* Manager, Strategic Alliances and Standards *
* Lexmark International                      *
* 740 New Circle Rd                          *
* Lexington, Ky 40550                        *
* 606-232-4808 (phone) 606-232-6740 (fax)    *
**********************************************