Subject: IPP> Group dinner

From: Paul Moore <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 1997 15:38:35 -0700

Now for a really important topic.

I will book tables / private room at 'daniels broiler' in Bellvue (if
thats OK for people). One of the finest steak places in the world, on
top of 21 floor building, so it has great views too.

How about evening of the 6th?

Its very popular so I would like to book in advance - so who wants to
go? Just to get a rough idea.

---

From: jwong <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 1997 10:18:05 -0400 (EDT)

> go? Just to get a rough idea.

Sounds good, I would love to go.

Jasper

| Senior Software Engineer
| Xionics Document Technologies, Inc.
| Email: [email-masked]
| Phone: (617)229-7165