Subject: IPP> PRO - txt and pdf versions of the 970702 document

From: Scott Isaacson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 06 Jul 1997 18:07:28 -0600

I posted

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_PRO/ipp970702.txt
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_PRO/ipp970702.pdf

which are text and PDF versions of Bob's protocol document.
Hope they help.

Scott

************************************************************
Scott A. Isaacson
Print Services Consulting Engineer
Novell Inc., 122 E 1700 S, Provo, UT 84606
V: (801) 861-7366, (800) 453-1267 x17366
F: (801) 861-4025, E: [email-masked]
W: http://www.novell.com
************************************************************

---

From: [email-masked] (Ira Mcdonald x10962)
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 1997 07:46:02 PDT

Hi Scott,

Many thanks from the computationally impaired...

- Ira McDonald