Subject: IPP> ADM - Protocol Specification and LPD Mapping to IETF

From: Carl-Uno Manros <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 1997 18:45:18 PDT

Hi,

I have been doing a bit of administrative work yesterday and today.

I have sent off the latest versions of the Protocol Specification and the
IPP to LPD Mapping documents to the IETF and the Area Directors. Expect
them to show up on the official lists over the next couple of days.

I expect to have a version for the Rationale document ready to send to IETF
tomorrow.

With that, we should have new I-Ds for all the documents at this stage,
except the Requirements and the Directory Schema documents, which still
require minor updates.

We will try to have a whole new set out again before the Munich deadline on
July 30, so give any remaining comments that you might have on the recently
published drafts.

I have added a PDF version of the Protocol Specification document to the
PWG server.

BTW, there will be an IPP phone conference tomorrow.  Phone numbers are the
same as last week, Steve Zilles is supposed to get the agenda together and
lead the conference tomorrow as I am in training this week.

Have fun - we are now getting there....

Carl-Uno

Carl-Uno Manros
Principal Engineer - Advanced Printing Standards - Xerox Corporation
701 S. Aviation Blvd., El Segundo, CA, M/S: ESAE-231
Phone +1-310-333 8273, Fax +1-310-333 5514
Email: [email-masked]