Subject: IPP> ADM - PWG IPP Phone Conference - July 9, 1997

From: Carl-Uno Manros <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 1997 15:25:02 PDT

Agenda - PWG IPP Phone Conference - July 9, 1997 1:00 - 3:00 PST

Although some people are still on vacation this week (Don Wright and Scott
Isaacson), we will hold a phone conference this week as usual.

Main agenda point is to get reactions and comments on Bob Herriot's new
Protocol draft from last week. Goal is to have the document ready as an I-D
by the end of this week.

We should also check on how the mapping document is progressing.

We will also need to make sure that the various other home work assignments
from Nashua are progressing as planned.

We will also discuss a little about the formal procedures that we need to
perform over the next few weeks to make sure that we strictly adhere to all
the IETF rules. Steve Zilles is back and will be in on the call to help
discuss this.

I am still waiting for a confirmation from Don that he has actually set up
the phone conference for this week.  If I do not hear from him by tomorrow
afternoon, I will set it up myself, so please stay tuned for the actual
number to use.

Regards,

Carl-Uno

Carl-Uno Manros
Principal Engineer - Advanced Printing Standards - Xerox Corporation
701 S. Aviation Blvd., El Segundo, CA, M/S: ESAE-231
Phone +1-310-333 8273, Fax +1-310-333 5514
Email: [email-masked]