Subject: IPP> Re: Munich schedule

From: Carl-Uno Manros <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 1997 17:09:27 PDT

At 11:55 AM 7/17/97 PDT, you wrote:
>Hi.  I'm trying to manage the APPS area track while Harald is off
>on holiday.  I'm trying to make sure I've got a complete list of all 
>of the outstanding WG and BOF requests.  Would you please refresh my 
>memory, and resend any requests for BOF or WG meeting slots (or
>requests for extra slots) that have not yet been confirmed or 
>appeared in the apps schedule?
>
>thanks, and sorry for the trouble,
>
>Keith
>

Keith,

we have got one slot for IPP on Monday, but did ask to have two slots.

If there is any chance to get a second slot we are still interested as
we have a number of documents that we like to get comments back on.
The original agenda was also laid out for two slots.  
If we only get one slot, we need to shorten the agenda and include the
most important subjects from the earlier planned two slots.

Regards,

Carl-Uno

Thanks,

Carl-Uno
Carl-Uno Manros
Principal Engineer - Advanced Printing Standards - Xerox Corporation
701 S. Aviation Blvd., El Segundo, CA, M/S: ESAE-231
Phone +1-310-333 8273, Fax +1-310-333 5514
Email: [email-masked]