Subject: IPP> New protocol doc available

From: Randy Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 1997 18:55:06 -0700

A new revision of the IPP over HTTP document is available on the PWG FTP
server:

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_PRO/ipp-pro-062397-rt.doc

This document contains most (if not all) of the changes we covered at
the protocol
meeting on 6/17.  I say most changes, because my notes were a little
scrambled after
the meeting but I think I got all of them down.

FYI, I may not be at the meeting in Nashua this week, but I will try and
make it. If I'm
not there, maybe Jay Martin could provide some hardcopy versions of this
document
available since I'm posting this while some folks might be on the
road...

Thanks in advance, Jay.

Hope to you in Nashua

Randy

---

From: JK Martin <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 1997 09:47:01 -0400 (EDT)

Randy,

I'll be more than happy to bring hardcopies of the new document.
Based on the RSVP attendance list, 30 copies should be sufficient.

By the way, if anyone else would like Underscore to print copies
of any documents for any of the PWG meetings this week, please don't
hesitate to tell us.  Since our offices are about 5 miles from the
hotel, we can do these kinds of things on very short notice.

	...jay

----------------------------------------------------------------------
--  JK Martin               |  Email:   [email-masked]          --
--  Underscore, Inc.        |  Voice:   (603) 889-7000              --
--  41C Sagamore Park Road  |  Fax:     (603) 889-2699              --
--  Hudson, NH 03051-4915   |  Web:     http://www.underscore.com   --
----------------------------------------------------------------------

----- Begin Included Message -----

>From [email-masked] Mon Jun 23 21:56 EDT 1997
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 1997 18:55:06 -0700
From: Randy Turner <[email-masked]>
Organization: Sharp Labs of America
To: [email-masked]
Subject: IPP> New protocol doc available
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

This document contains most (if not all) of the changes we covered at
the protocol meeting on 6/17.  I say most changes, because my notes
were a little scrambled after the meeting but I think I got all of them
down.

FYI, I may not be at the meeting in Nashua this week, but I will try
and make it. If I'm not there, maybe Jay Martin could provide some
hardcopy versions of this document available since I'm posting this
while some folks might be on the road...

Thanks in advance, Jay.

Hope to you in Nashua

Randy

----- End Included Message -----

---

From: Tom Hastings <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 1997 23:22:28 PDT

I converted the .doc file to a .pdf file with line numbers, page numbers,
and headers and footers and posted:

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_PRO/
-rw-r--r--   1 pwg      pwg        57856 Jun 24 01:45 ipp-pro-062397-rt.doc
-rw-r--r--   1 pwg      pwg        40937 Jun 25 06:22 ipp-pro-062397-rt.pdf
-rw-r--r--   1 pwg      pwg        62505 Jun 24 02:05 ipp-pro-062397-rt.ps

Tom