Subject: IPP> MOD - New model doc: draft-ietf-ipp-model-01.txt

From: Scott Isaacson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Jun 1997 16:03:49 -0600

I have posted a new version of the model document.  I have also sent
a text version to the IETF as a new Internet-Draft.

On the FTP server:

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_MOD/ipp-model-970603-60.doc
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_MOD/ipp-model-970603-rev.pdf
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_MOD/ipp-model-970603.pdf
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_MOD/ipp-model-970603.txt

ipp-model-970603-60.doc is a MS Word 6.0 compatible RTF file
ipp-model-970603-rev.pdf has revision marks and line numbers
ipp-model-970603.pdf has no revision marks and line numbers
ipp-model-970603.txt is a text version (identical to
draft-ietf-ipp-model-01.txt)

I also posted:

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/drafts/draft-ietf-ipp-model-01.txt

This is the document that I mailed to the IETF.  Look for an announcement
soon on the IETF mailing list.

I have not done many the small clean up items that many have so
helpfully given feedback on.  I'll try to get to that soon.

Scott

************************************************************
Scott A. Isaacson
Print Services Consulting Engineer
Novell Inc., 122 E 1700 S, Provo, UT 84606
V: (801) 861-7366, (800) 453-1267 x17366
F: (801) 861-4025, E: [email-masked]
W: http://www.novell.com
************************************************************