Subject: IPP> IPP Error codes

From: Randy Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 1997 16:54:26 -0700

Can someone point me to the latest document published on proposed error
status
codes for IPP requests? I think it was Keith Carter's document but I
can't remember.

Thanks!

Randy

---

From: Scott Isaacson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 1997 01:59:23 -0600

It was Keith's document.  I am putting that document in as an appendix to
the model document
for the next rev.  I hope to have the next rev out by the end of this week. 
I want
to make sure that we have a new doc to review for the IPP meetings next week
in NH.

Scott

>>> Randy Turner <[email-masked]> 06/12/97 05:54PM >>>

Thanks!

Randy