Subject: IPP>PRO !!LOCATION CHANGE!! directions and agenda for June 17th meeting at Sun

From: [email-masked] (Robert Herriot)
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 1997 14:52:12 -0700

I have finally gotten a room for the Protocol meeting at Sun on Tuesday
June 17th.  The two available rooms on the Menlo Park campus were
both too small for the group.  

NOTE!! The LOCATION HAS CHANGED to Mountain View from Menlo Park.
This location is 3 exits and 4 miles further south than the Menlo
Park campus.

The meeting is in the Boardroom conference room in MTV-05 (Building 5
on the Mountain View campus.  Since the MTV-05 lobby is locked, please
go to the MTV-01 (Building 1) lobby. The address is 2550 Garcia in 
Mountain View.

The phone number of the Boardroom conference room is 415-336-4861.
The database also lists 415-336-1241, but I'm not sure it is works.
I have not arrangement for a conference service because it appears
that we will only have 1 or 2 people most of the time.

I have put a map at ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_PRO/SunMTVMap.ps

If you are coming from San Francisco, take the San Antonio exit East.
If you miss it, take the next exit (Amphitheatre Pkwy) and follow the
directions in the next paragraph.  Turn right at the first light and
proceed along the frontage road. Take first left (which is Garcia).
After about 1 1/2 blocks, turn left when you see the blue and white
sign for Sun building 1 (MTV-01).  Intuit signs will be on the right
side of the road.

If you are coming from San Jose, take the Amphitheatre Pkwy exit (only
East).  If you miss it, take the next exit (San Antonio) and follow the
directions in the preceding paragraph.  Turn left at first light and
then proceed down Garcia until you see the blue and white sign for Sun
building 1 (MTV-01) on the right.  Intuit signs will be on the left
side of the road.

------------------------------------------------
Agenda:
   Discuss the following topics:
    lengths versus delimiters
    representation of values, text versus binary
    Randy's document
    other issues.

The following people have RSVPed

in person

Randy Turner
Bob Herriot
Carl-Uno Manros
Roger deBry
Jeff Copeland
Tom Hastings
Brian Grimshaw
Keith Carter
Sylvan Butler

telephone
Peter Zehler
Jay Martin
Scott Isaacson (a few hours)