Subject: IPP> Not on mailing list

From: Paul Moore <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 1997 09:47:24 -0700

I have just discovered than I am no longer on this mailing list (I have
not been for about a month) - I thought it had gone very quiet. I am
only getting things explicity cc'd ot 'to' me. How do I get back on?

---

From: JK Martin <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 1997 13:35:41 -0400 (EDT)

Paul,

We'll add you to the IPP mailing list immediately.  If there are any
other folks that should added, please let us know.

	...jay

----------------------------------------------------------------------
--  JK Martin               |  Email:   [email-masked]          --
--  Underscore, Inc.        |  Voice:   (603) 889-7000              --
--  41C Sagamore Park Road  |  Fax:     (603) 889-2699              --
--  Hudson, NH 03051-4915   |  Web:     http://www.underscore.com   --
----------------------------------------------------------------------

----- Begin Included Message -----

>From [email-masked] Fri Jun 20 13:31 EDT 1997
From: Paul Moore <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Subject: IPP> Not on mailing list
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 1997 09:47:24 -0700

----- End Included Message -----