Subject: IPP> Conference Calls

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 1997 16:42:45 -0400

To:       [email-masked]
cc:
From:     Don Wright @ LEXMARK@LEXMTA
Date:     06/05/97 04:42:45 PM
Subject:  Conference Calls

Here's the details on the conference calls for June 11th
and June 18th.  The dial-in number and access code are the
same for both calls.  Note: this is a new dial-in number
but the access code is the same as always.  It seems that
AT&T is going to a new system so all the dial-in numbers
are changing.

Date:         June 11th, June 18th
Number:       1-423-523-7162
Time:         4PM EDT (1PM PDT)
Callers:      20 caller limit
Access Code:  190148

Have fun during my absence!!

Don

*************************************************************
* Don Wright ([email-masked])        Lexmark International *
* Manager                               Strategic Alliances *
* 740 New Circle Rd                     Phone: 606-232-4808 *
* Lexington, KY  40511                    Fax: 606-232-6740 *
*************************************************************