Subject: IPP> ADM - Agenda for PWG IPP Meeting in Nassua NH

From: Carl-Uno Manros <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 1997 17:35:26 PDT

Here is my latest attempt at getting together an Agenda for Nassua:

Agenda for PWG IPP Meeting in Nassua, NH
========================================

Wednesday June 25  8:30 am to 6:00 pm

	Review Model draft from 970623 and remaining issues
       (Scott Isaacson)

	Review Directory Schema document from 970612 and remaining issues
       (Scott Isaacson & Keith Carter)

  Note: If we run out of things to do, we will start on Thurday's agenda

Thursday June 26  8:30 am to 6:00 pm

	Review latest Protocol draft (still to be delivered - 970624?)
       Resolution of encoding and any other remaining issues
       (Bob Herriot & Randy Turner)

	Review Security draft from 970612
       (Carl-Uno Manros)

	Review old I-D Requirements draft to determine if it needs updating
       (Don Wright & Carl-Uno Manros)

	Discussion about what needs to go into our IPP to RFC 1179 document
       (Volonteers?)

  Note:  What will we do with points that do not get resolved?

	Plan for Munich IPP Meeting - Agenda, Preparation of Presentations
       
-----

Carl-Uno
        
Carl-Uno Manros
Principal Engineer - Advanced Printing Standards - Xerox Corporation
701 S. Aviation Blvd., El Segundo, CA, M/S: ESAE-231
Phone +1-310-333 8273, Fax +1-310-333 5514
Email: [email-masked]