Subject: IPP> Document available...(finally)

From: Randy Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 04 May 1997 01:33:19 -0700

I have posted a new document to the PWG FTP server:

ftp:://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_PRO/ipphttp_rt.doc

It describes some HTTP 1.1 compliance-related issues and updates some
of the mapping techniques described in my earlier internet-draft.

Randy

---

From: Carl-Uno Manros <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 04 May 1997 13:17:06 -0700

At 09:18 AM 5/4/97 -0800, you wrote:
>The URL that you actually posted was
>
>ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_PRO/ipphttp-rt.doc
>
>--------------------------------------------------------------
>Stephen N. Zilles             |  e-mail: [email-masked]   |
>Adobe Systems Inc.            |                              |
>Mailstop W14                  |  tel: (work)  (408) 536-4766 |
>345 Park Avenue               |       (Admin) (408) 536-4751 |
>San Jose, CA 95110-2704       |  fax:         (408) 537-4042 |
>--------------------------------------------------------------
>
>\

FYI,

I have also added .TXT and .PDF versions of the document.

Carl-Uno