Subject: IPP> Proposed Agenda for the IPP meeting in San Diego on May 15

From: Carl-Uno Manros <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 May 1997 11:15:57 PDT

Proposed Agenda for the PWG IPP meeting in San Diego on May 15

8:30 - 12:00 am  Discussion about options for the IPP Protocol

	          This will include a presentation and demonstration
	          from Microsoft and HP

1:00 - 5 pm	   Discussion about how the Prototyping efforts could support
the                  protocol choices

		   Discusion of IPP Security

		   Discussion of the Universal Print Driver
		   (this is expected to later become a separete activity 
                 within the PWG)

----

Comments, please, e.g. do we need to have any time for Model considering
that there will be a full day meeting on that subject on May 14.  
BTW, for those of you planning to attend that meeting, do not forget to
notify Patrick Powell. So far he has only got a handfull of names!

Carl-Uno

Carl-Uno Manros
Principal Engineer - Advanced Printing Standards - Xerox Corporation
701 S. Aviation Blvd., El Segundo, CA, M/S: ESAE-231
Phone +1-310-333 8273, Fax +1-310-333 5514
Email: [email-masked]

---

From: JK Martin <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 May 1997 14:59:52 -0400 (EDT)

Carl-Uno,

Based on the private mail sent to me regarding interest in the new
Universal Print Driver concept, it would appear that many folks would
like to spend more than a few minutes on the topic in San Diego.

And, based on the current work, the IPP will need as much time as
possible in San Diego *without* going into the UPD stuff.

I'll be posting a more formal message to the UPD list in the next
few minutes regarding what appears to be the best plan, but I don't
think UPD should take any of the precious time currently allotted
to the IPP.

Hopefully no one has a problem with this.

	...jay

----- Begin Included Message -----

>From [email-masked] Fri May  2 14:45 EDT 1997
Date: Fri, 2 May 1997 11:15:57 PDT
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
From: Carl-Uno Manros <[email-masked]>
Subject: IPP> Proposed Agenda for the IPP meeting in San Diego on May 15

----

Carl-Uno

Carl-Uno Manros

----- End Included Message -----