Subject: IPP> PRO: Paul Moore's Presentation

From: Don Wright <[email-masked]>
Date: 16 May 97 3:19:07 EDT

I have uploaded Paul Moore's (of Microsoft) presentation
on the Simple Web Protocol to the ftp server.  It is 
located at:

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_PRO/swp9705.pdf

Since this was a powerpoint presentation, there is no
text only version available.

Don

*************************************************************
* Don Wright ([email-masked])        Lexmark International *
* Manager                               Strategic Alliances *
* 740 New Circle Rd                     Phone: 606-232-4808 *
* Lexington, KY  40511                    Fax: 606-232-6740 *
*************************************************************

---

From: Larry Masinter <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 May 1997 00:48:35 PDT

ftp://ftp.parc.xerox.com/pub/masinter/http-ng.html

are the slides I was reading from.

Larry
--
http://www.parc.xerox.com/masinter