Subject: IPP> Munich PING

From: Carl-Uno Manros <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 May 1997 12:49:46 PDT

I sent out a PING for Munich a few weeks ago.  I have only got a few
responses. Here is my current list:

Munich PING

Lee Farrell		Canon
Robert Herriot	Sun
Scott Isaacson	Novell
Carl-Uno Manros 	Xerox
Steve Zilles		Adobe

As we expect to have a number of documents up for review in Munich, it
would feel more comfortable if there we some more attendants from the IPP
team.

If you are planning to go, I urge you to make your bookings now. August is
tourist season in Germany, so both flights and hotels are filling up.

Please let me know if you will be going.

Thanks,

Carl-Uno
Carl-Uno Manros
Principal Engineer - Advanced Printing Standards - Xerox Corporation
701 S. Aviation Blvd., El Segundo, CA, M/S: ESAE-231
Phone +1-310-333 8273, Fax +1-310-333 5514
Email: [email-masked]