Subject: IPP> New protocol document (PDF) available

From: Randy Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 May 1997 11:15:36 -0700

I also placed a PDF version of the latest protocol document
on the server:

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_PRO/ipp-pro-052497.pdf

Randy

---

From: Carl-Uno Manros <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 May 1997 14:48:26 PDT

>ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_PRO/ipp-pro-052497.pdf

Randy,

thanks for doing this while some us where enjoying the holiday.

However, there are still a bit too many open issues for me to feel very
comfortable.  I hope we can resolve a number of them in tomorrows
phone conference, before sending out the text as I-D.

How about a .TXT version as well? We are trying to make sure that
everybody out there is happy.

Carl-Uno

Carl-Uno Manros
Principal Engineer - Advanced Printing Standards - Xerox Corporation
701 S. Aviation Blvd., El Segundo, CA, M/S: ESAE-231
Phone +1-310-333 8273, Fax +1-310-333 5514
Email: [email-masked]