Subject: IPP> RE: Multiple documents per job

From: Randy Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 May 1997 08:12:25 -0700

Can we not just include in the CreateJob operation, the default
attributes for the job, then when we actually send the job data,
use entity headers per document to possibly override the defaults?

Maybe I'm oversimplifying the problem,it seems simple to me.

Randy

---

From: [email-masked] (Robert Herriot)
Date: Tue, 13 May 1997 14:47:27 -0700

> From [email-masked] Tue May 13 08:20:48 1997

> Maybe I'm oversimplifying the problem,it seems simple to me.

That's what we started with. As proposals get more complicated
to solve problems that may not be very important, I suggest we
go back to Randy suggests.

Bob Herriot

---

From: Roger K Debry <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 May 1997 09:08:06 -0400

I agree.   Thanks Randy for helping us keep focused on simplification.

Roger K deBry
Senior Techncial Staff Member
Architecture and Technology
IBM Printing Systems
email: [email-masked]
phone: 1-303-924-4080

---------------------- Forwarded by Roger K Debry/Boulder/IBM on 05/14/97 07:01
AM ---------------------------

        ipp-owner @ pwg.org
        05/13/97 04:16 PM
Please respond to [email-masked] @ internet

To: rturner @ sharplabs.com @ internet, ipp @ pwg.org @ internet
cc:
Subject: Re: IPP> RE: Multiple documents per job

Bob Herriot