Subject: Re: IPP> Document available...(finally)

From: [email-masked] (Steve Zilles)
Date: Sun, 4 May 1997 09:18:09 -0800

The URL that you actually posted was

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_PRO/ipphttp-rt.doc

--------------------------------------------------------------
Stephen N. Zilles             |  e-mail: [email-masked]   |
Adobe Systems Inc.            |                              |
Mailstop W14                  |  tel: (work)  (408) 536-4766 |
345 Park Avenue               |       (Admin) (408) 536-4751 |
San Jose, CA 95110-2704       |  fax:         (408) 537-4042 |
--------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Randy Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 04 May 1997 13:17:46 -0700

> ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_PRO/ipphttp-rt.doc

Thats right. sorry.

I guess that's why they DON'T call me the 'duke of URL'

R.

-- 
Randy Turner
Network Architect
Sharp Laboratories of America
[email-masked]