Subject: IPP> SEC - PWG Phone Conference on IPP Security - May 8

From: Carl-Uno Manros <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 May 1997 11:50:45 PDT

The PWG SEC subgroup will hold a phone conference on:

  Thursday May 8, 1:00 - 3:00 pm PST

I expect to have an input paper for discussion out to the DL by tomorrow
morning, which describes a proposal for security levels in IPP Version 1.0
and initial recommendations for suitable security protocols that meet both
the objectives of being IETF sanctioned and on the standards track, as well
as being available as products (two conditions which obviously narrow down
the choices).

The outcome of this discussion will determine what we bring up for
discussion in next week's PWG IPP meeting in San Diego.

The number to call in on is:

	1-800-857 5607

with passcode:

	cmanros

Please note that this is an 800 number, so also people with limited budgets
for phone costs can attend.

Carl-Uno

Carl-Uno Manros
Principal Engineer - Advanced Printing Standards - Xerox Corporation
701 S. Aviation Blvd., El Segundo, CA, M/S: ESAE-231
Phone +1-310-333 8273, Fax +1-310-333 5514
Email: [email-masked]