Subject: IPP> ADM - IPP Phone conference on Wednesday

From: Carl-Uno Manros <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 1997 10:32:11 PDT

It turns out that both Tom and I will be out traveling exactly during the
hours that our next phone conference is planned, at which we wanted to
discuss the PWG press release and other important stuff.  We are actually
out on a goodwill tour among our Eastern Xerox development project leaders
to sell IPP, so it is for a good cause :->

Is there any chance that we could change the time to start say 10 am PST
instead?

I realize that this would also mean extra trouble for Don to change the
conference time with the phone company. - Sorry!

Regards,

Carl-Uno
Carl-Uno Manros
Principal Engineer - Advanced Printing Standards - Xerox Corporation
701 S. Aviation Blvd., El Segundo, CA, M/S: ESAE-231
Phone +1-310-333 8273, Fax +1-310-333 5514
Email: [email-masked]

---

From: Don Wright <[email-masked]>
Date: 14 Apr 97 19:03:22 EDT

I can't make a 10am PST conference call; I'll be on a plane.  To be totally
honest, I have not setup the call yet -- I forgot.  Should we try for another 
day?
How about 1 PM PST, 4PM PST on Thrusday instead?

Don

To: ipp%pwg.org @ interlock.lexmark.com @ SMTP
cc:  (bcc: Don Wright)
From: cmanros%cp10.es.xerox.com @ interlock.lexmark.com (Carl-Uno Manros) @ SMTP
Date: 04/14/97 10:32:11 AM
Subject: IPP> ADM - IPP Phone conference on Wednesday

Regards,

Carl-Uno
Carl-Uno Manros