Subject: IPP> Next IPP conference call

From: Lloyd Young <[email-masked]>
Date: 15 Apr 97 11:43:04 EDT

As Roger pointed out, here is a piece of information that
might be helpful for the conference call. -)

Phone number:   423-673-6712

Lloyd
----------------- Original message -----------------
To: ipp%pwg.org @ interlock.lexmark.com ("ipp%pwg.org") @ SMTP
cc:  (bcc: Lloyd Young)
From: Lloyd Young
Date: 04/15/97 10:05:54 AM
Subject: IPP> Next IPP conference call

The next IPP conference call is scheduled as follows:

Date:  4/16/97
Time:  4:00 PM EDT (1:00 PDT)
Duration:  2 hours & 15 minutes
Access code:  190148

Note: Typically Don has requested 25 lines for the IPP conference
call, AT&T only had 20 lines available for this date and time.
I am not sure how many people normally partipicate in this conference
call but only 20 phone calls will be able to partipicate in this call.
Regards,
Lloyd

Lloyd Young                       Lexmark International, Inc.
Senior Program Manager            Dept. C14L/Bldg. 035-3
Strategic Alliances               740 New Circle Road NW
internet: [email-masked]     Lexington, KY 40550
Phone: (606) 232-5150             Fax: (606) 232-6740