Subject: IPP> Wednesday's Conference Call

From: Don Wright <[email-masked]>
Date: 29 Apr 97 12:42:05 EDT

I will be out of town attending another meeting and will not
be on tomorrow's conference call.  Someone needs to be
prepared to take minutes.  

--- gosh, with all the press announcement stuff, I forgot to 
distribute last week's minutes.  I'll try and get those out
today.

Don

*************************************************************
* Don Wright ([email-masked])        Lexmark International *
* Manager                               Strategic Alliances *
* 740 New Circle Rd                     Phone: 606-232-4808 *
* Lexington, KY  40511                    Fax: 606-232-6740 *
*************************************************************

---

From: "Steve Zilles" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 1997 18:04:11 PDT

I too will miss the conference call due to travel begining almost
simultaneously with the conference call
        Steve