Subject: IPP> ADM>Text Drawings

From: Don Wright <[email-masked]>
Date: 6 Mar 97 7:34:22 EST

I have seen an increase in the number of text drawings
included in notes.  Unfortunately, these drawings assume
every mail system uses fixed pitch fonts for text.  Well,
mine does not -- it uses proportional spaced fonts.  It
is therefore close to impossible to read these drawings
withoug going through a number of gyrations.

Therefore, I would like to ask that text drawings not be
included in notes but rather drawn properly and attached as
a PDF or something that I can read that will maintain the
relationship of the various pieces of line art.  I don't
think this is much to ask considering all the work we have
to do to maintain compatibility with 7-bit ASCII systems (or
should I say stone and chisel systems.)

Don

*************************************************************
* Don Wright ([email-masked])        Lexmark International *
* Manager                               Strategic Alliances *
* 740 New Circle Rd                     Phone: 606-232-4808 *
* Lexington, KY  40511                    Fax: 606-232-6740 *
*************************************************************