Subject: IPP> ADM - HELP

From: Carl-Uno Manros <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 1997 09:55:24 PST

It seems that the PWG webserver is down...

Can somebody help getting it started?

Carl-Uno

Carl-Uno Manros
Principal Engineer - Advanced Printing Standards - Xerox Corporation
701 S. Aviation Blvd., El Segundo, CA, M/S: ESAE-231
Phone +1-310-333 8273, Fax +1-310-333 5514
Email: [email-masked]

---

From: Jeff Schnitzer <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 1997 13:51:25 -0500

> Can somebody help getting it started?

The PWG Web server is up and has been up.
I also checked FTP and Mail services and both are working fine.
Perhaps there is a firewall problem at Xerox.

In any case, mail like this should NOT be sent to the entire mailing
list.  Rather, problem reports should be addressed to the appropriate
mail alias:

	FTP server problems:	        [email-masked]
	Mail <list> specific problems:  <list>[email-masked]
	Mail general problems:          [email-masked]
	Web server problems:	        [email-masked]

/Jeff

---------------------------------------------------------------
Jeffrey D. Schnitzer      |   Email:  [email-masked] 
Underscore, Inc.          |   Voice:  (603) 889-7000
41-C Sagamore Park Rd     |     Fax:  (603) 889-2699   
Hudson, NH  03051-4915    |     Web:  http://www.underscore.com
---------------------------------------------------------------