Subject: IPP> MOD - New 1.7 version

From: "Scott A. Isaacson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 1997 06:47:02 -0700

I have posted the new 1.7 version of the Model doc.

See:

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_MOD/ipp-model-1.7-rev.pdf

Review section 10 for a review of the major changes.  The revision
marks are against 1.6.

I have also posted ipp-model-1.7.txt

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_MOD/ipp-model-1.7.txt

This is a true I-D version (ACSII, 72 chars, 58 lines) version of 1.7.  Please note that
there are some small editorial clean up changes
between the text version and the 1.7 pdf file.  As I was converting
1.7 to a text file, I noticed some things that had to be changed to
fix formatting issues and well as some clean up.

To clarify:

To see what kinds of things changed from 1.6, review 1.7. 
To see the final doc that will go out as an I-D.

Scott

************************************************************
Scott A. Isaacson
Print Services Consulting Engineer
Novell Inc., 122 E 1700 S, Provo, UT 84606
V: (801) 861-7366, (800) 453-1267 x17366
F: (801) 861-4025, E: [email-masked]
W: http://www.novell.com
************************************************************