Subject: IPP> ADM - Spring cleaning in the SEC folder

From: Carl-Uno Manros <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 1997 13:56:53 PST

Jeff,

I have just made some spring cleaning in the SEC folder in my role as
subgroup whip.

I have moved most of the old contributions to the "historic" subfolder,
there is no need to point to any of those anymore. I did keep an earlier
presentation from Roger, which might still have some value.  All the
minutes are now moved to the "minutes" subfolder and renamed in a
consistent manner. It might be enough for you to point to the minutes
subfolder from the Web page, which would save you updating it every time
there is a new minutes document.

This probably means that some of your Web references are now screwed up...
Anything to keep you busy  :-]

I hope that the other whips takes this as a good example and start cleaning
up their acts, sorry folders, as well...  If they do so, I also hope that
they notify you so we can keep the Web pages aligned... hint, hint...

Carl-Uno

Carl-Uno Manros
Principal Engineer - Advanced Printing Standards - Xerox Corporation
701 S. Aviation Blvd., El Segundo, CA, M/S: ESAE-231
Phone +1-310-333 8273, Fax +1-310-333 5514
Email: [email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked] (Jeff Copeland)
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 1997 16:04:52 -0700 (MST)

Carl-Uno Manros wrote,
> they notify you so we can keep the Web pages aligned... hint, hint...

As I mentioned on the conference call this week, we are moving our office
during the Austin meeting.  Those doing cleanup and wanting it reflected
in the Web pages should warn me before noon Monday, mountain time.  That
will be the last time I'll be sure of being connected to the outside world
before our session at the Memphis meeting.  (I've been hearing grumbling
all day from our network guy across the hall:  "#$@$# Sprint #$@#$@% US
West #$@%%%& Lucent!!!! @#$%#%$@#")

-- 
Jeffrey L Copeland			303-443-7227 x14
QMS, Inc,     4730 Walnut St, #202,     Boulder  CO 80303