Subject: IPP> DIR - ID submitted to IETF and ver 2.0 dir schema doc posted

From: Scott Isaacson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 1997 15:09:14 -0700

Earlier I sumbitted  drafts-ietf-ipp-dir-schema-00.txt to the IETF - look for
an announcement soon.  I also posted the same doc to the PWG
FTP server at:

ftp://ftp.pwg.org//pub/pwg/ipp/drafts-ietf-ipp-dir-schemal-00.txt

Since this is a major milestone, I reved the version of the doc to
2.0 and posted the DOC and PDF files at:

ftp://ftp.pwg.org//pub/pwg/ipp/new_DIR/ipp-dir-schemal-2.0.pdf
ftp://ftp.pwg.org//pub/pwg/ipp/new_DIR/ipp-dir-schema-2.0.doc

For the Austing meeting we should use the line numbered 2.0 pdf
document.

Scott Isaacson
************************************************************
Scott A. Isaacson
Print Services Consulting Engineer
Novell Inc., 122 E 1700 S, Provo, UT 84606
V: (801) 861-7366, (800) 453-1267 x17366
F: (801) 861-4025, E: [email-masked]
W: http://www.novell.com
************************************************************