Subject: IPP> IPP >PRO Protocol Meeting Friday March 7

From: [email-masked] (Robert Herriot)
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 1997 13:35:38 -0800

I have now worked out some of the details for the Protocol meeting next
Friday.  I will host it at Sun in Menlo Park CA. Those who are
interested may come in person or phone in.

In order to accommodate people flying in for the day, the meeting
will go from 10:30 to 3:30.   

If you plan to attend in person or by telephone, please let me know
as soon as possible and please indicate whether you are coming in person or
by phone so that I can order food (lunch and snacks) and perhaps arrange 
for a conference line.

Please RSVP by Tuesday afternoon. I will send out the location and
phone numbers when I get the information.

Bob Herriot

The following people have said they are coming in person:

   Carl-Uno Manros  (already confirmed)
   Steve Zillies  (Steve, please let me know if you are still coming)
   Asad Faizi    (already confirmed)
   Robert Herriot

The following have said they will join by phone:

   Roger de Bry (please confirm)

---

From: Carl-Uno Manros <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 1997 14:02:59 PST

>phone numbers when I get the information.

Bob,

I sent you a message earlier today that Larry Masinter from Xerox PARC will
also attend (he is the IETF WG chair for HTTP).

Carl-Uno

Carl-Uno Manros
Principal Engineer - Advanced Printing Standards - Xerox Corporation
701 S. Aviation Blvd., El Segundo, CA, M/S: ESAE-231
Phone +1-310-333 8273, Fax +1-310-333 5514
Email: [email-masked]