Subject: IPP> Microsoft Presentation -Reply

From: Scott Isaacson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 1997 10:07:38 -0700

Don,

The fiile  got moved to new_MOD/historic.

The goal is to post new things to new_MOD but they will be moved to
historic after a few weeks.  The best thing to do is to post something
to both new_MOD and historic and so we can just delete the
new_MOD item and not have to move it to historic (keeps the file
time stamp the same).

Scott

>>> Don Wright <[email-masked]> 03/11/97 06:43am >>>
For some reason the presentation was removed from new_MOD
where it was placed after the last meeting.  I have loaded it there
again.  The URL is:

ftp://ftp.pwg.prg/pub/pwg/ipp/new_MOD/ms_internet.pdf

I hope it sticks around for a while this time.

Don

---

From: [email-masked] (Jeff Copeland)
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 1997 11:07:03 -0700 (MST)

Scott Isaacson wrote,
> new_MOD item and not have to move it to historic (keeps the file

There are few documents, this one included, that should remain in our
working directories, and hence on our web pages.

-- 
Jeffrey L Copeland			303-443-7227 x14
QMS, Inc,     4730 Walnut St, #202,     Boulder  CO 80303