Subject: IPP> MOD - New 1.8 version

From: "Scott A. Isaacson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 1997 07:21:28 -0700

Finally, we now have a full, complete, single version of the Model document.   This is
ipp-model-1.8.doc.

In my last e-mail, I said that there were some minor editing differences between
1.7-rev.pdf and the 1.7.txt version.  Also,
since I couln't put line numbers in the real I-D (.txt version), and there
there were some repagination issues (moving between drivers)  which
caused page numbers to be different from the 1.7.txt version and a 
1.7.pdf version, I have posted the following:

/pub/pwg/ipp/new_MOD/historic/ipp-model-1.8.doc
/pub/pwg/ipp/new_MOD/historic/ipp-model-1.8.pdf

These have line numbers and are repaginated for pdf files.
I plan to submit this new 1.8  version as an I-D on Tuesday, 3/25.

Scott

************************************************************
Scott A. Isaacson
Print Services Consulting Engineer
Novell Inc., 122 E 1700 S, Provo, UT 84606
V: (801) 861-7366, (800) 453-1267 x17366
F: (801) 861-4025, E: [email-masked]
W: http://www.novell.com
************************************************************