Subject: IPP> MOD - Patrick Powell's model comments

From: Scott Isaacson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 1997 12:18:32 -0700

Patrick Powell from SDSU asked me to post a new version of the model document with some of
his edits and comments.  He added several sections to the beginning of the doc.  The
posted version has revision marks against version 1.6.  I have posted the .doc file and a
.pdf file.

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_MOD/ipp-model-pp.doc
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_MOD/ipp-model-pp.pdf

I haven't had a chance to review it yet, but I am sure that he is looking for some
comments back on his changes.

Scott
************************************************************
Scott A. Isaacson
Print Services Consulting Engineer
Novell Inc., 122 E 1700 S, Provo, UT 84606
V: (801) 861-7366, (800) 453-1267 x17366
F: (801) 861-4025, E: [email-masked]
W: http://www.novell.com
************************************************************