Subject: IPP> New Requirements Document

From: Don Wright <[email-masked]>
Date: 18 Mar 97 12:09:01 EST

I have exceeded my goal and have placed the new version of
the requirements document on ftp.pwg.org as follows:

pub/ipp/new_REQ/draft-ietf-ipp-req-01c.pdf
pub/ipp/new_REQ/draft-ietf-ipp-req-01c.pdr
pub/ipp/new_REQ/draft-ietf-ipp-req-01c.txt

(The PDR file has revision mark for the major changes made
between this version and the 01b version.  The PDF and TXT
files have no revision marks.)

Other than changing the name to the final IETF name in the
header and footers, this should be (unless there are new
issues raised) the submission to the IETF.  As I will not
be on tomorrow's conference call, please let me know via
e-mail of any issues.  Remember, this is a requirements
document and therefore much of it is generic and written
as examples.  It is not meant to be all inclusive of every
possible scenario and terminology does not have to be an
exact match with the implementation documents.

Don

*************************************************************
* Don Wright ([email-masked])        Lexmark International *
* Manager                               Strategic Alliances *
* 740 New Circle Rd                     Phone: 606-232-4808 *
* Lexington, KY  40511                    Fax: 606-232-6740 *
*************************************************************

---

From: [email-masked] (Jeff Copeland)
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 1997 11:00:59 -0700 (MST)

Don Wright wrote,
> the requirements document on ftp.pwg.org as follows:

And I've exceeded my normal first-thing-in-the-morning update of the web
pages:  Both the PDF and rev mark versions of Don's new documents are 
available on the requirements page now.

-- 
Jeffrey L Copeland			303-443-7227 x14
QMS, Inc,     4730 Walnut St, #202,     Boulder  CO 80303