Subject: IPP> SEC - Phone conference on 970306

From: Carl-Uno Manros <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 1997 09:56:20 PST

We will hold the next phone conference for the SEC subgroup on
Thursday, March 6, at 10am Pacific time (duration up to two hours).

Agenda items:

- Discuss what we want to get into the Requirements document, and what
should be marked for Vesion 1 vs. later

- Review proposal from Daniel on mapping between threats and services

- Any further input on use of Kerberos or other security features?

- Discuss what should go on our issues list for security?

----

The conference number is:

	1-800-857 5607

with passcode:

	cmanros

Carl-Uno Manros
Principal Engineer - Advanced Printing Standards - Xerox Corporation
701 S. Aviation Blvd., El Segundo, CA, M/S: ESAE-231
Phone +1-310-333 8273, Fax +1-310-333 5514
Email: [email-masked]