Subject: Re: IPP> REQ - Comments/issues on Feb 17 (01a) Requirements docu

From: Patrick Powell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 1997 16:00:00 -0800 (PST)

I am lost right now - is there a new version of the REQ document
coming out soon?  If so,  when?

Patrick Powell

---

From: Carl-Uno Manros <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 1997 16:18:46 PST

>coming out soon?  If so,  when?

Patrick,

you and everybody else who might have comments on our Feb 17 REQ version
should have them in by tomorrow Tuesday.  We will then go over them in the
IPP phone conference on Wednesday, after which Don will produce the new
version.

Carl-Uno

Carl-Uno Manros
Principal Engineer - Advanced Printing Standards - Xerox Corporation
701 S. Aviation Blvd., El Segundo, CA, M/S: ESAE-231
Phone +1-310-333 8273, Fax +1-310-333 5514
Email: [email-masked]

---

From: "Steve Zilles" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 1997 18:23:52 PST

At the IPP Phone conference last Wednesday, there was a discussion of
whether the Requirements and the Scenarios correctly reflected the
groups goals for version 1.0. We tried to do some checking of this in
real time and found this unproductive. Therefore, we were all challenged
to review the requirements and scenarios and nominate topics for removal
from the 1.0 time frame. These suggestions are due by Tuesday, 3/11 so
they can be discussed at the Wednesday phone call.
        Steve Z.