Subject: IPP> ADM - Editors submitting I-D

From: Scott Isaacson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 1997 16:07:54 -0700

If you are planning to submit an I-D from Memphis by 3/26/97 do
the following:

1. Send a request to [email-masked]

Include in the request:
- Identify the source: the editor, the author, or IPP working group
- The title
- The abstract
- List of authors (I'm not sure if this is needed)

2. They will return a file name like draft-ietf-ipp-model-00.txt

3. Include the filename in the document itself

4. Generate the correctly formated document with that name

5. Send another message to [email-masked] with
the I-D (with that name) as an attachment.

Carl-Uno reminded us:

Please note that as a new WG, we should now get our new Internet-Drafts under our own
heading in the listing of Internet-Drafts.

The new titles should therefore look like this:

	draft-ietf-ipp-requirements-01.txt

and they should not contain any editor names in the title, as they are now
the output from the WG.

************************************************************
Scott A. Isaacson
Print Services Consulting Engineer
Novell Inc., 122 E 1700 S, Provo, UT 84606
V: (801) 861-7366, (800) 453-1267 x17366
F: (801) 861-4025, E: [email-masked]
W: http://www.novell.com
************************************************************