Subject: IPP> Requirement Document

From: Don Wright <[email-masked]>
Date: 17 Mar 97 13:08:22 EST

If you really want to see what has changed in this version
(01b) versus the previous version (01a) please print your
copy from the PDF.  The TXT version doesn't include change
bars nor does it underscore additions or strikethru deletions.
Basically the text version is very, very hard to use.  Once
we accept the changes (or modify or remove them) the next
version without revision markings should have the TXT version
matching the PDF.  Sorry, but that is the limitation of 
TXT.

For the conference call, please use either softcopy or 
hardcopy from the PDF.

Don

*************************************************************
* Don Wright ([email-masked])        Lexmark International *
* Manager                               Strategic Alliances *
* 740 New Circle Rd                     Phone: 606-232-4808 *
* Lexington, KY  40511                    Fax: 606-232-6740 *
*************************************************************