Subject: IPP> PRO> Question from Mr. Danknick of Canon

From: Don Wright <[email-masked]>
Date: 18 Mar 97 14:58:05 EST

Any one in the Protocol Group want to handle this?

Don

To: Don Wright
cc:  
From: Dan_Danknick%cissc.canon.com @ interlock.lexmark.com ("Danknick, Dan") @ 
SMTP
Date: 03/17/97 10:55:06 AM
Subject: IPP et al

Don -

Sorry to bug you, but your name came up first on my e-mail archives. If
you are not the correct recipient of this, please accept my apologies
and forward as appropriate.

Subj: Correction
Re: IPP Protocol White Paper, January 1997, V 1.02

Line 10:
Request-Message = IPP Request-line

should be changed to

Request-Message = IPP-Request-Line 

to make it jive with the definition in section 2.

I'm not trying to split hairs here (who has time for that?) but I just
un-coded a chunk of extensions to my web server that was looking for a
request line formatted as:

"IPP Print IPP/1.0"

which suddenly seemed redundant when I stood back (well, reclined) and
looked at it.

Thanks,

Dan Danknick
Canon Information Systems