Subject: IPP> FUN - dinner at County Line

From: Steve Zilles <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 1997 18:03:18 -0800

It has been suggested that we have dinner at the County Line on
Wednesday night before the IPP meeting in Austin. Below is info on how
to get to the County Line. Since there are two locations, I suggest we
pick one, say the one On the Lake off of FM 2222 (that is a highway
name as I understand it). Since some peoples planes are arriving late,
we should plan to eat at about 7:30 and save room for some late comers.
Please ping me if you are interested.

	Steve

<fontfamily><param>Geneva</param><bigger>County Line Web Site

http://www.countylinebbq.com/locats.htm

Two sites in Austin, both up to the NorthWest outside of the MoPac and
near 360; One on Bee Caves Road (the southernmost) and on on FM 2222.
(see  the northwest section of
http://www.visit.ci.austin.tx.us/areamap.htm along the Colorado River
for the context of the maps on the County Line site.)

County Line on the Lake

5204 FM 2222

(512) 346-3664 

Rate: Moderate--$7 to $16 

Big meaty ribs, extra lean brisket and spectacular views 

Set in old lake lodge, the County Line on the Lake is right on Bull
Creek just off Lake Austin, and has been well known for years as The
place in Austin to take out-of-town guests. Cocktails on the large
redwood deck overlooking the water are a must. Open for Lunch & Dinner
7 days a week

County Line On the Hill

6500 W. Bee Caves Road

(512) 327-1742 

Rate: Moderate--$7 to $16 

Big meaty ribs, extra lean brisket and spectacular views. 

http://www.virtual-restaurants.com/countyline/directions.html

The Original County Line! Located in an historic old"Speak-easy", this
County Line offers an incredible 20 mile view of the beautiful Texas
Hill Country. Sunsets are spectacular! Open for dinner only 7 days a
week * Also a Full Line of Grilled goodies including; Fish, Chicken and
a full line of steaks.

To get to the County Line Restaurant is very simple. From downtown go
west to Mopac (Loop 1), go south on Mopac and exit 2244 (Bee Cave Rd).
Follow Bee Cave Road approximately 3 miles and you will see Capitol of
Texas Highway 360. Stay on Bee Cave road past 360. The County Line
Restaurant awaits you on your right. 

</bigger></fontfamily>