Subject: Re: IPP>SEC

From: Don Wright <[email-masked]>
Date: 27 Mar 97 11:20:55 EST

I have posted a PDF in the same directory.  For some reason, it does
not look real good on the screen (the characters look like they were
printed on a laserprinter that was low on toner (Roger -- check your
printer ;>) ) but at least the headers, etc are right.  There are still some
blank lines in funny places but .....

The file name is:

ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/drafts/draft-ietf-ipp-sec-00.pdf

Don

To: ipp%pwg.org @ interlock.lexmark.com @ SMTP
cc:  (bcc: Don Wright)
From: rdebry%us.ibm.com @ interlock.lexmark.com (Roger K Debry) @ SMTP
Date: 03/27/97 10:56:00 AM
Subject: IPP>SEC

Classification:
Prologue:
Epilogue: Roger K deBry
Senior Techncial Staff Member
Architecture and Technology
IBM Printing Systems
email: [email-masked]
phone: 1-303-924-4080

Don wright asked me to post a PS version of the security ID to the web site,
which I have done. Perhaps he or someone else can build a pdf file also. The
file is in

ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/drafts/draft-ietf-ipp-sec-00.ps.ps