Subject: IPP> MOD - Two documents downloaded

From: [email-masked] (Robert Herriot)
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 1997 22:23:31 -0800

I have just finished downloading two new documents to the usual place.
They are both somewhat rough, but I wanted those of you who are coming
to the Wednesday meeting at Sun to have a full day to read it.

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_MOD

The documents are: 
             attrtabl-1.1.doc
             attrtabl-1.1.ps
             ipp-model-1.1-rev.doc
             ipp-model-1.1-rev.ps

The attrtable is a short document showing all the attributes organized
into a table.  It helped me group things. It is close to what is in the
document, but not quite.

The ipp-model-1.1-rev.doc is the update to ipp-model-1.0-rev.doc. It
has the proposed changes to unify the treatment of many attributes in
job and printer objects.

We need to discuss the changes to this document on Wednesday and deal
with other loose ends, such as fan-in/fan-out ramifications.

Bob Herriot

---

From: JK Martin <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Feb 1997 02:56:45 -0500

An Acrobat version of Bob's new attribute table is now available on
the PWG server:

  ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_MOD/attrtabl-1.1.PDF

	...jay