Subject: IPP> MOD - 3/3 Telecon

From: Scott Isaacson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 1997 16:42:16 -0700

We will have a Model group teleconference on Monday 3/3.

Sorry for the confusion.  Some thought it would be today, Friday
2/28.  At the Wednesday call, I thought we agreed to do it on Monday.
Maybe I promised something and forgot.

Confirmation number:  317675
Call in Toll-Free number:  800-753-0487
Monday, 3/3/97
11:00 AM - 1:00 PM Mountain Time

Scott
************************************************************
Scott A. Isaacson
Print Services Consulting Engineer
Novell Inc., 122 E 1700 S, Provo, UT 84606
V: (801) 861-7366, (800) 453-1267 x17366
F: (801) 861-4025, E: [email-masked]
W: http://www.novell.com
************************************************************