Subject: IPP> SEC - Telephone conference 970213

From: Carl-Uno Manros <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 1997 17:28:43 PST

Ooops, wrong date, Thursday is the 13th.

----

As agreed in our SEC meeting on February 7, we will hold a phone conference
for the SEC subgroup on Thursday, February 13, at 1pm Pacific time.

The conference number is:

	1-800-857 5607

with passcode:

	cmanros

We will follow up on our previous discussions, and probably move on to
discuss more about commercial transactions, which we never got to talk
about in detail in the previous meeting.

Carl-Uno

Carl-Uno Manros
Principal Engineer - Advanced Printing Standards - Xerox Corporation
701 S. Aviation Blvd., El Segundo, CA, M/S: ESAE-231
Phone +1-310-333 8273, Fax +1-310-333 5514
Email: [email-masked]