Subject: IPP> MOD - Model Minutes from 2/21/97 is 0 bytes long!

From: Tom Hastings <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 1997 08:22:46 PST

-rw-r--r--   1 pwg      pwg            0 Feb 24 20:06 970221-model-minutes.PDF

Tom

---

From: Jeff Schnitzer <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 1997 11:59:42 -0500

> -rw-r--r--   1 pwg    pwg     0 Feb 24 20:06 970221-model-minutes.PDF

Uh, I just checked our FTP log.

It was 0 bytes long when uploaded by Keith on Mon Feb 24 17:07:13 EST.
Since that time there have been eight downloads of the file -- and
Tom's the first to report the problem!

I've deleted the empty file from the server so Keith may try
uploading it again.

/Jeff

---------------------------------------------------------------
Jeffrey D. Schnitzer      |   Email:  [email-masked] 
Underscore, Inc.          |   Voice:  (603) 889-7000
41-C Sagamore Park Rd     |     Fax:  (603) 889-2699   
Hudson, NH  03051-4915    |     Web:  http://www.underscore.com
---------------------------------------------------------------