Subject: IPP> IPP >MOD: new model document

From: [email-masked] (Robert Herriot)
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 1997 00:54:16 -0800

I have downloaded the newest versions of the model document to

ftp://pwg/pub/ipp/new_MOD/ipp-model-1.3-rev.doc and
ftp://pwg/pub/ipp/new_MOD/ipp-model-1.3-rev.ps

The changes are all marked with revision marks and are primarily in
sections 4 and 5.  Section 5.1 still needs work. 

Bob Herriot

---

From: Carl-Uno Manros <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 1997 07:19:45 -0800

>sections 4 and 5.  Section 5.1 still needs work. 
Bob,

I have just put up a PDF version of your document (with the revision marks
removed) on the server.

the reference is:

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_MOD/ipp-model-1.3.PDF

The references above are missing a few components...

Carl-Uno