Subject: IPP> SEC - Weekly phone conference 970227

From: Carl-Uno Manros <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 1997 19:23:21 PST

We will hold the next phone conference for the SEC subgroup on
Thursday, February 27, at 1pm Pacific time (duration up to two hours).

Agenda items:

- Report from Jerry on IBM security architecture board meeting and their
input for IPP (new try)

- Comments on the list of requirements (sent by Roger to the IPP DL)

- Requirements list from a security perspective (Jerry)

- Report from Daniel and Carl-Uno about security services/protocols.

- Discussion about how to start a secure IPP transfer (client/server?) and
which attributes we will need in the directory and/or printer object to
support it.

- Do we need to create a separate issues list for security?

- Find a new time for coming SEC phone conferences.

----

The conference number is:

	1-800-857 5607

with passcode:

	cmanros

New participants are always welcome!

Carl-Uno

Carl-Uno Manros
Principal Engineer - Advanced Printing Standards - Xerox Corporation
701 S. Aviation Blvd., El Segundo, CA, M/S: ESAE-231
Phone +1-310-333 8273, Fax +1-310-333 5514
Email: [email-masked]