Subject: IPP> ADM - General Issues

From: Scott Isaacson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 1997 18:24:52 -0700

I tried to capture all issues in a list that I presented at the Alb. meeting.  I
have updated that list.  Due to the fact that

- we now that we have subgroups will mailing lists (subject TLAs) for
each subgroup, and
- the issues were too general to capture anyway

I am proposing that each area track their own issues. 

I have posted a new version of the updated list in

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/minutes/general-issues-4.pdf
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/minutes/general-issues-4.doc

I am not going to keep doing this unless I hear an overwhelming response
to continue.

Scott

************************************************************
Scott A. Isaacson
Print Services Consulting Engineer
Novell Inc., 122 E 1700 S, Provo, UT 84606
V: (801) 861-7366, (800) 453-1267 x17366
F: (801) 861-4025, E: [email-masked]
W: http://www.novell.com
************************************************************