Subject: IPP>REQ - Re end to end scenarios

From: Carl-Uno Manros <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 1997 14:40:30 -0800

At 05:34 PM 1/17/97 -0500, you wrote:
>Classification:
>Prologue:
>Epilogue:
>
>In addition to the various piecemeal scenarios that I have been working on for
>the requirements document, I thought that it would be instructive to include at
>least a couple of end to end scenarios in order to tie everything together.  I
>thought that I would do a couple that sort of represented opposite ends of the
>spectrum -- a rather informal, open office environment with a few shared
>printers, and a complex print something at a local print shop scenario. The
>details of the proposed end to end scenarios follows.  Before I spend a lot of
>time, I'd like some feedback -- do you think that this would be helpful?  Do
>these scenarios represent some of what we think will be typical uses? I'd be
>glad to take input, ideas, etc. before I start work. Please send your cards and
>letters.
>
>

I certainly think that the suggested scenarios are worth making.

Carl-Uno