Subject: Re: IPP>Subgroups

From: Carl-Uno Manros <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Jan 1997 16:49:18 PST

Mabry,

for now, we do not have anything more written about what the subgroups will
be doing, I think we all felt that it was pretty obvious to the people who
have been involved so far. The main reason for forming the subgroups was to
get a few "whips" to activate people around particular subjects and try to
reach initial concensus before passing it on to the whole group for review
and further discussion. We will need to work a number of subjects in
parallell, if we want to stick to our aggressive schedule of 6 months -
well, now only 5 months actually.

I expect that the subgroups will start becoming more organized and
productive out of next week's IPP meeting.

Regards,

Carl-Uno

At 04:14 PM 1/2/97 PST, you wrote:
>
>     I missed the last conference call due to the snow we had here in 
>     Mobile (no kidding).
>     
>     Anyway, I read over the minutes from the meeting and saw that several 
>     sub-groups have been formed.  Is there any brief one-liners describing 
>     the goal of these sub-groups?  I can guess, based on the names, just 
>     wanted to make sure.
>     
>     I want to help out, understanding more about what each group plans on 
>     accomplishing will help determine what group is best to help out with.
>     
>     Mabry
>     
>---------------------------------------------------------------------------
> Mabry Dozier           ################################## ######### 
> [email-masked]       #         ##   #####   ##        # ########: 
> (334) 633-4300 x-1533  #  #####  ##    ###    ##  ####### #      .:
>                        #  ##  #  ##  #  #  #  ##        # ##    .:: 
>                        #  ###    ##  ##   ##  ########  # ##   .:::
> QMS Incorporated       #      _  ##  #######  ##        # ## .::::: 
> One Magnum Pass        ################################## #.::::::: R 
> Mobile, AL 36618           ..Where Imagination Leads
>---------------------------------------------------------------------------
>     
>
>
>