Subject: Re: IPP> Re: Revised Charter Text for IPP

From: Carl-Uno Manros <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Jan 1997 10:35:50 PST

Harald,

thanks for your comments.  The PWG will have a face-to-face meeting next week,
in which the draft text will be revised. Expect to see a new version a
little more 
than week from now.

Gott Nytt Aar

Carl-Uno
--

At 06:59 AM 1/2/97 PST, [email-masked] wrote:
>OK, now I'm back from holidays, and we can start discussing again.
>There are a number of comments to make on the Dec 23 draft
>for a WG charter.
>
>The most important is that it still aims to provide the "big service"
>with bells, whistles and kitchen sink instead of the "little service"
>that can be supported easily and will work under most circumstances.
>

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 03 Jan 1997 09:39:15 +0100

OK - I assume that the PWG will remember that formally, in this
process, it's just a place where the people initiating an
IETF effort happen to meet; the proposals made at that meeting will
have to be passed back to the proto-WG on this mailing list and
be approved by the ADs.

I'd like others on the list to chime in about the charter as well.

Have fun!

                 Harald A