Subject: IPP> Updated version of Requirements Scenarios

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 1997 09:05:41 -0500

Classification:
Prologue:
Epilogue:

I have just posted an updated version of the requirements scenarios.  Please
bear with me, I'm posting work in progress as I get significant chunks done so
that you-all have ample opportunity to comment and add your ideas.  I'd rather
do this than work feverishly for two weeks then post a final draft that no one
has had a chance to comment on.   I'm also building several things into each
scenarios in order to save some space. Could probably write a book if we
handled each as a separate case.

This version adds several new scenarios. I have also numbered the scenarios
differently in order to make them easier to discuss.  For some reason I have
not seen any comments on the IPP discussion list.  Scott told me of some that
Jay had posted and I asked Jay for them directly.   Jay's comments have not
been factored into this second version, as I just got Jay's comments in this
morning's email.

The new scenarios are called ipp-scn-2.ps and ipp-scn-2.pdf, and are in the
contributions-for-discussion directory.

---

From: Larry Masinter <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 1997 14:06:24 PST

# The new scenarios are called ipp-scn-2.ps and ipp-scn-2.pdf, and are in the
# contributions-for-discussion directory.

I think it is good practice to include full URLs for quoted documents.