Subject: IPP> Current IPP Scenarios Subgroup Participants List

From: "Harry Lewis <[email-masked]>" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 97 12:04:44 MST

>Following is the current list of names and email addresses for all persons
>participating in the "Scenarios" subgroup of the IPP project:
>
>  JK Martin		[email-masked]
>  Carl-Uno Manros	[email-masked], [email-masked]
>  Bill Wagner		[email-masked]
>  Don Wright		[email-masked]
>  Keith Carter		[email-masked]
>  Peter Zehler		[email-masked]
>  Hiroyuki Sato		[email-masked]
>
>Note that Hiroyuki Sato (Canon) is new to this list.
>
>Currently there is no distribution list setup for this subgroup, so
>you'll have to use the email addresses as is for all subgroup-only
>messaging.
>
> ...jay

I don't have a problem with formation of IPP subgroups, but I don't
know why their work can't be reflected via [email-masked] like any other
topic under discussion there?

Harry Lewis - IBM Printing Systems

---

From: [email-masked] (JK Martin)
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 97 14:59 EST

Harry,

> topic under discussion there?

During the telecon of December 18 the group decided that since there
are so many subgroups--and that focus was a key concern--all subgroup
correspondence would be handled directly between the subgroup's
participants, and that such correspondence should not be dumped onto
the general IPP list.

Anyway, that was the decision (as I recall it).

Hopefully no one in the overall IPP effort minds my posting the
Scenario subgroup participant list (right?).

	...jay

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 1997 15:37:00 -0500

Classification:
Prologue:
Epilogue:

I'd like to see us revisit that decision.  For one, I'd like to at least see
the discussions going on in the various groups.

---------------------- Forwarded by Roger K Debry/Boulder/IBM on 01/07/97 01:34
PM ---------------------------

        ipp-owner @ pwg.org
        01/07/97 01:00 PM

To: harryl @ VNET.IBM.COM@internet
cc: ipp @ pwg.org@internet
Subject: Re: IPP> Current IPP Scenarios Subgroup Participants List

Harry,

 ...jay

---

From: Carl-Uno Manros <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 1997 12:37:50 PST

>you'll have to use the email addresses as is for all subgroup-only

I just got word back today that Peter Zehler will attend IPP this week.
He has also offered to step in as subgroup leader in Jay's absence.

Carl-Uno