Subject: IPP> submitted "draft-lutz-print-types-01.txt" as internet draft

From: Raymond Lutz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 1997 17:21:16 -0800

I have just submitted "draft-lutz-print-types-01.txt" as an internet draft.
This is a first draft of a future submission to the media-types list, which
will create the media types of the various printer languages which were
listed as part of RFC-1759, the printer MIB.

I think this is a good direction to proceed in support of a simple printing
protocol. This work is useful no matter what the underlying transport
mechanism or submission protocol may turn out to be. I also claim that this
is useful for the fax submission protocol as well.

You should be able to access this shortly as 

ftp://ds.internic.net/internet-drafts/draft-lutz-print-types-01.txt

-Raymond

/***********************************************************************
** Raymond Lutz                             Voice: 619-447-3246
** Director R & D, Cognisys, Inc.           Fax:   619-447-6872 
** EC Chair, MFPA                           MFPA:  1-800-603-MFPA
** 1010 Old Chase Ave., Suite B             mailto:[email-masked]
** El Cajon (San Diego Co.), CA 92020 USA   http://www.cognisys.com           
**                                          http://www.mfpa.org
***********************************************************************/