Subject: IPP> IPP Conference Call - January 15, 1997

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 1997 08:51:42 -0500

Classification:
Prologue:
Epilogue:

I will not be able to participate in this call either.
Roger deBry
---------------------- Forwarded by Roger K Debry/Boulder/IBM on 01/07/97 06:47
AM ---------------------------

        ipp-owner @ pwg.org
        01/06/97 03:28 PM

To: ipp @ pwg.org@internet
cc:
Subject: IPP> IPP Conference Call - January 15, 1997

The IPP conference call for Jan 15, 1997 has been set-up.
The phone number and access code are all the same as before
but for those that lost it, here's the details.

When: 1/15/97, 4PM EST, 3PM CST, 2PM MST, 1PM PST
Number: 1-423-673-6712
Access Code: 190148
Length: 2.5 hours

I will not be able to participate in this call as I will be
out of the country.  Any volunteers to be secretary?

Don

*************************************************************
* Don Wright ([email-masked])        Lexmark International *
* Manager                               Strategic Alliances *
* 740 New Circle Rd                     Phone: 606-232-4808 *
* Lexington, KY  40511                    Fax: 606-232-6740 *
*************************************************************