Subject: IPP> Current IPP Scenarios Subgroup Participants List

From: [email-masked] (JK Martin)
Date: Thu, 2 Jan 97 18:01 EST

Following are the names and email addresses for all persons who
had responded to the earlier request for this info:

  JK Martin		[email-masked]
  Carl-Uno Manros	[email-masked], [email-masked]
  Bill Wagner		[email-masked]
  Don Wright		[email-masked]
  Keith Carter		[email-masked]
  Peter Zehler		[email-masked]

Currently there is no distribution list setup for this subgroup, so
you'll have to use the email addresses as is for all subgroup-only
messaging.

	...jay

----------------------------------------------------------------------
--  JK Martin               |  Email:   [email-masked]          --
--  Underscore, Inc.        |  Voice:   (603) 889-7000              --
--  41C Sagamore Park Road  |  Fax:     (603) 889-2699              --
--  Hudson, NH 03015-4915   |  Web:     http://www.underscore.com   --
----------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Raymond Lutz <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 02 Jan 1997 15:53:45 -0800

Why not copy ipp with work of the scenarios "subgroup"?

>you'll have to use the email addresses as is for all subgroup-only

/***********************************************************************
** Raymond Lutz                             Voice: 619-447-3246
** Director R & D, Cognisys, Inc.           Fax:   619-447-6872 
** EC Chair, MFPA                           MFPA:  1-800-603-MFPA
** 1010 Old Chase Ave., Suite B             mailto:[email-masked]
** El Cajon (San Diego Co.), CA 92020 USA   http://www.cognisys.com           
**                                          http://www.mfpa.org
***********************************************************************/