Subject: IPP> ADM - Agenda for IPP Meeting in San Jose February 6

From: Carl-Uno Manros <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 1997 17:56:07 PST

Agenda for the IPP Meeting in San Jose February 6, 1997

Start: 8:30 am

- Agenda check
- Microsoft presentation and discussion
- Scenario discussion (read latest version in new_REQ folder)
    We expect to wind up the text for this (with the exception of security
details)
- Any other discussion about Requirements

Lunch

- Model & Semantics status (check new_MOD folder for any new documents)
- Protocol status and discussion (check new_PRO folder for any new documents)
- Directory issues review (read issues list in new_DIR folder)
- Security report
- Prototyping report
- Planning discussion, in particular for our production of drafts

Finish 5:30 pm

We may try to break up some of the afternoon subjects into a couple of
subgroups, but this will be decided in the first part of the meeting.

The MOD subgroup will hold a meeting in San Jose in the afternoon on
February 5.
The SEC subgroup will hold a meeting in El Segundo in the morning on
February 7.

See earlier separate announcements for these subgroup meetings.

Carl-Uno

--

Carl-Uno Manros
Principal Engineer - Advanced Printing Standards - Xerox Corporation
701 S. Aviation Blvd., El Segundo, CA, M/S: ESAE-231
Phone +1-310-333 8273, Fax +1-310-333 5514
Email: [email-masked]