Subject: IPP> Minutes

From: Don Wright <[email-masked]>
Date: 16 Jan 97 14:47:15 EST

I have posted the meeting minutes from last week's meeting
on the ftp server.  Since we started posting a PDF file, 
there seems to be no need for the TXT file.  If anyone needs
the TXT file, let me know and I will resume posting it.

The minutes are:

..../ipp/minutes/ipp-0197.doc
..../ipp/minutes/ipp-0197.ps
..../ipp/minutes/ipp-0197.pdf

Regards,

Don

*************************************************************
* Don Wright ([email-masked])        Lexmark International *
* Manager                               Strategic Alliances *
* 740 New Circle Rd                     Phone: 606-232-4808 *
* Lexington, KY  40511                    Fax: 606-232-6740 *
*************************************************************

---

From: Carl-Uno Manros <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 1997 09:53:42 PST

Don,

following the directives given to us by Keith Moore in the last PWG
meeting, we should send out minutes, agendas, and anything else which is
not too long directly to the DL, so that people are not dependent on going
to the archives for such things.

Thanks,

Carl-Uno