Subject: IPP> Acrobat PDF files now available for recently posted REQ/PRO files

From: JK Martin <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 1997 04:02:16 -0500

These files have been converted and are now available on the PWG
server:

    ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_REQ/closed.pdf
    ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_REQ/issues.pdf
    ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_REQ/scenarios-1.4.pdf
    ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_REQ/scenrgh.pdf

    ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_PRO/white-paper-1.20.pdf

I don't know if I'll always have the time to do this, but I'll do my
best when I can.  I know not everyone has Acrobat Distiller, but if
if you do and you're an author, please take the time to post PDF
versions of your documents.

	...jay

----------------------------------------------------------------------
--  JK Martin               |  Email:   [email-masked]          --
--  Underscore, Inc.        |  Voice:   (603) 889-7000              --
--  41C Sagamore Park Road  |  Fax:     (603) 889-2699              --
--  Hudson, NH 03015-4915   |  Web:     http://www.underscore.com   --
----------------------------------------------------------------------