Subject: IPP> DIR - Re: Compiled list of directory schema issues

From: Carl-Uno Manros <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 1997 09:34:53 -0800

At 09:54 PM 1/24/97 -0800, you wrote:
>IPP Team,
>
>This note contains a compilation of issues for the Directory Subgroup
>based on email and previous interactions.  I have included a proposed
>solution whenever possible based on email and my experience.  Please
>consider each proposal in the context of IMHO.  Reference the document
>at ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/
>contributions-for-discussion/ipp-directory....pdf or .doc (the files
>dated 12/20) for the current Directory Schema definition.
>
>Enjoy,
>
>Keith
>

Keith,

thanks for doing this. I put up copies of you message under /ipp/new_DIR in
the archive, so that they don't get lost.

Carl-Uno