Subject: IPP> ADM - No more "contributions-for-discussion" folder!!!!

From: Carl-Uno Manros <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 1997 12:47:01 PST

I had an action item to organize that our older contributions got stored
under the respective new subgroup folders. I wrote a message to Jeff
earlier today giving the detailed instructions for what I wanted done. Jeff
reacted to that with admirable speed.
Thanks, Jeff.

Here are the instructions I gave for the move:

-------

Move the following files to the "new_DIR" AND to the new_DIR/historic" folder:

	ipp-directory-1.0-rev.xxx
	ipp-directory-1.0.xxx

Move the following files to the "new_MOD" AND to the new_MOD/historic" folder:

	ipp-attributes-1.xxx
	ipp-attributes-3.xxx
	ipp-model-1.0-rev.xxx
	ipp-model-1.0.xxx
	job-template-issues.xxx

Move the following files to the "new_PRO" AND to the new_PRO/historic" folder:

	IPP-driver-issue.xxx
	ipp-mime-1.0-rev.xxx
	ipp-mime-1.0.xxx
	whyhttp.xxx

Move the following files to the "new_REQ" AND to the new_REQ/historic" folder:

	ipp-scenarios-01.xxx
	ipp-scn-2.xxx
	ipp-scn-3.xxx
	req-scn.xxx
	req.xxx
	scn-tnh.xxx

Create a new folder under the "ipp/" branch, named "IETF-Presentations".

Move the following files to the "IETF-Presentations" folder:

	ipp-info4.xxx
	ipp-req-2up.xxx
	ipp-req-4up.xxx
	ipp-req.xxx

Move the following files to the "actions" folder:

	Issues961204.xxx
	issues961204.xxx

When all this is done, the "contributions-for-discussion" should be empty
and you should delete it immediately to prevent people from starting to
store new documents in the wrong place again. The new folders will be used
for all IPP Web page references.

-----

Please note that the older contributions that were moved to "new_XXX"
folders, were also copied into the "historic" subdirectory of the
respective "new_XXX" folder. I now ask everybody to check whether you think
that your earlier contribution still deserves further discussion or if it
has been replaced by a newer version (scenarios comes to mind).  If so, you
just need to delete it from the "new_XXX" folder. Please do so ASAP, as I
now think that we will be able to start spreading the word about our IPP
Web site next week and want to have a tidy house when visitors come looking...

Thanks,

Carl-Uno
Carl-Uno Manros
Principal Engineer - Advanced Printing Standards - Xerox Corporation
701 S. Aviation Blvd., El Segundo, CA, M/S: ESAE-231
Phone +1-310-333 8273, Fax +1-310-333 5514
Email: [email-masked]