Subject: IPP> Current IPP Scenarios Subgroup Participants List

From: [email-masked] (JK Martin)
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 97 13:58 EST

Following is the current list of names and email addresses for all persons
participating in the "Scenarios" subgroup of the IPP project:

  JK Martin		[email-masked]
  Carl-Uno Manros	[email-masked], [email-masked]
  Bill Wagner		[email-masked]
  Don Wright		[email-masked]
  Keith Carter		[email-masked]
  Peter Zehler		[email-masked]
  Hiroyuki Sato		[email-masked]

Note that Hiroyuki Sato (Canon) is new to this list.

Currently there is no distribution list setup for this subgroup, so
you'll have to use the email addresses as is for all subgroup-only
messaging.

	...jay

----------------------------------------------------------------------
--  JK Martin               |  Email:   [email-masked]          --
--  Underscore, Inc.        |  Voice:   (603) 889-7000              --
--  41C Sagamore Park Road  |  Fax:     (603) 889-2699              --
--  Hudson, NH 03015-4915   |  Web:     http://www.underscore.com   --
----------------------------------------------------------------------