Subject: IPP> Meeting Times

From: Scott Isaacson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Dec 1996 09:40:58 -0700

In looking at the proposed agenda for the IETF meetings the week of
12/9-13/96, I suggest the following:

We have a PWG meeting on Tuesday 1300 - 1500
We have a IPP meeting on Thursday 1300 - 1500

I will be available for meeting anytime after 1500 on either of those days. 
We ought to meet from 1500 on and "do dinner" those two days. 
Tuesday night is supposed to be some party.  We can firm up plans right
after the PWG meeting on Tues.

Scott
************************************************************
Scott A. Isaacson
Print Services Consulting Engineer
Novell Inc., 122 E 1700 S, Provo, UT 84606
V: (801) 861-7366, (800) 453-1267 x17366
F: (801) 861-4025, E: [email-masked]
W: http://www.novell.com
************************************************************