Subject: IPP> PWG Server Available

From: Jeff Schnitzer <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 1996 17:18:23 -0500

The server should now be fully available.

To explain:  Southern New Hampshire experienced a major snow/ice/wind
storm on Saturday night.  A tremendous number of power lines were
damaged by falling trees and tree limbs.  It is taking the local power
company days to restore power.  Our server site experienced a power
outage from Saturday night thru Tuesday.  Our primary Domain Name
Server site is just now back on the net.

We realize the outage could not have come at a worst time, but this
was what insurance companies call an Act of God.
 
/Jeff  

P.S.  I still don't have power at home.  When was the last
      time you have to live for four days or more without
      power, or heat, or water?  :-(

---------------------------------------------------------------
Jeffrey D. Schnitzer      |   Email:  [email-masked] 
Underscore, Inc.          |   Voice:  (603) 889-7000
41-C Sagamore Park Rd     |     Fax:  (603) 889-2699   
Hudson, NH  03051-4915    |     Web:  http://www.underscore.com
---------------------------------------------------------------