Subject: IPP> REMINDER: IPP Conference Call - TODAY, December 18th

From: Tom Hastings <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 1996 10:09:27 PST

This mail message about the conference call was sent out on December 4th
with the wrong date in the subject line.

Also I hope that we have some new people who have registered with
[email-masked] since the IETF meeting 
and so haven't seen the teleconference call phone
numbers. Please join us.  The agenda has been sent out separately,
yesterday by Carl-Uno.

Tom

>Return-Path: <[email-masked]>
>To: "ipp%pwg.org" <[email-masked]>
>From: Don Wright <[email-masked]>
>Date: Wed, 11 Dec 1996 10:17:21 PST
>Subject: IPP> IPP Conference Call - December 4th
>Sender: [email-masked]
>
>The next IPP conference call will be Wednesday, December 18
>at 4PM EST (3 CST, 2 MST, 1 PST).  The dial in number will
>be 1-423-673-6712, access code is 190148.  I have reserved
>21 lines and the call can last up to 2.5 hours.
>
>(Same phone number and access code as last time.)
>
>Don
>
>
>*************************************************************
>* Don Wright ([email-masked])        Lexmark International *
>* Manager                               Strategic Alliances *
>* 740 New Circle Rd                     Phone: 606-232-4808 *
>* Lexington, KY  40511                    Fax: 606-232-6740 *
>************************************************************* 
>
>
>