Subject: IPP> Restaurant details for Tuesday, Dec 10 at 6pm

From: [email-masked] (Robert Herriot)
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 1996 17:50:58 -0800

I have made a reservation for 20 to 25 people at 
Emiles for Tuesday at 6pm for us to continue talking
about IPP. It has been one of San Jose's good restaurants 
for many years. They are at 545 S 2nd which is within walking
distance of the Fairmont Hotel.

They describe their food as contemporary European.  
Emile is Swiss as I remember. I have eaten there several
times over the past 15 years and have liked it every time.
 
The entrees range from $18 to $28 and there is a prix fixe dinner
for $29.75.

One of their dessert specialties is soufflees. The menu
flavor are Grand Marnier and Cappuccino.  If you want chocolate,
instead, let me know and I will order it specially. They need a one day
notice for chocolate.

Please let me know as soon as possible if you plan to come so
that we don't end up with too many or too few reservations.
I would like to have an accurate head count by Monday at 5pm PST,
but please let me know sooner if possible.

Thanks.

Bob Herriot