Subject: IPP> Happy Holidays

From: [email-masked] (Maureen Cockerill Carter)
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 1996 16:47:31 -0600 (CST)

IPP Team,

I'll return to work on January 6.  I'll see you in Albuqurque that week.

Everyone have a safe and happy holiday season!

Keith Carter
IBM Austin, Texas

P.S.  During the IPP telecon on December 18, I was asked to handle a "quick"
business emergency which took the rest of the day thus my unannounced
absence the latter part of the telecon.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^
                          Maureen Cockerill Carter
                   Risk Management and Insurance Program Office
           Phone:  471-0018  e-mail address:  [email-masked]

            "Let me win. But if I cannot win, let me be brave in the attempt." 
                            - Special Olympics Oath
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^