Subject: IPP> IPP/1.0 BOF Presentation

From: Scott Isaacson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Dec 1996 17:13:33 -0700

I have completed my first run at the IPP/1.0 presentation for the BOF.  I
am having trouble with my PDF driver right now (I can't find it to install on
my machine with PowerPoint) so I am not posting the PDF file right now.  I
hope all can print/view the ps or view the native .ppt file.

In ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/contributions-for-discussion/  there are
two new files:

ipp-info.ppt
ipp-info.ps

Please review and give me comments as soon as possible.
I think it turned out to be 21 pages which is too long, so I am looking for
help on what to cut out and maybe I skimmed over the attributes at too
high of a level.

Scott
************************************************************
Scott A. Isaacson
Print Services Consulting Engineer
Novell Inc., 122 E 1700 S, Provo, UT 84606
V: (801) 861-7366, (800) 453-1267 x17366
F: (801) 861-4025, E: [email-masked]
W: http://www.novell.com
************************************************************