Subject: Minutes

From: Don Wright <[email-masked]>
Date: 14 Nov 96 15:03:59 EST

I have posted an updated/fixed version of the minutes for
the IPP session at the New Orleans PWG meeting.  The 
various versions are:  

/pub/pwg/ipp/minutes/ipp-1196.doc
/pub/pwg/ipp/minutes/ipp-1196.pdf
/pub/pwg/ipp/minutes/ipp-1196.ps
/pub/pwg/ipp/minutes/ipp-1196.txt

I have also posted the minutes for the 11/13 conference 
call in the same formats as:

/pub/pwg/ipp/minutes/ipp.conference.call.11-13.doc
/pub/pwg/ipp/minutes/ipp.conference.call.11-13.pdf
/pub/pwg/ipp/minutes/ipp.conference.call.11-13.ps
/pub/pwg/ipp/minutes/ipp.conference.call.11-13.txt

Happy hunting!

Don

*************************************************************
* Don Wright ([email-masked])        Lexmark International *
* Manager                               Strategic Alliances *
* 740 New Circle Rd                     Phone: 606-232-4808 *
* Lexington, KY  40511                    Fax: 606-232-6740 *
*************************************************************