Subject: IPP> Albuquerque Meeting

From: Don Wright <[email-masked]>
Date: 25 Nov 96 12:58:16 EST

Just a reminder, a minor change, and a request:

1) Please, please, please make your reservations now!

2) The order of the PWG meetings has been changed 
     due to several conflicts.  (IPP now on Thursday, JMP/Sense
     now on Wednesday; PMP remains on Friday.)

3) I will be requesting a ping later in December.  Please
      don't send it now as I tied up with the 1394 meeting.

Thanks!

Don

--------------------------------------------------------

Here are the meeting details for the Jan meetings in
Albuquerque:

Where: Albuquerque Marriott
       2101 Louisiana Blvd
       Albuquerque, NM  87110
       505-881-6800

When:  Jan 6-10, 1997
       
Price: $99

Deadline: Dec 27, 1996

Schedule:

     Jan 6     1284.4
     Jan 7     1284.4
     Jan 8     1284.3    PWG - JMP, Sense
     Jan 9     1284.3    PWG - IPP
     Jan 10    PWG - PMP

-----------------------------

*************************************************************
* Don Wright ([email-masked])        Lexmark International *
* Manager                               Strategic Alliances *
* 740 New Circle Rd                     Phone: 606-232-4808 *
* Lexington, KY  40511                    Fax: 606-232-6740 *
*************************************************************