Subject: IPP PING for IETF BOF Meeting on December 12

From: Carl-Uno Manros <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 1996 19:12:00 PST

Fellow IPPers,

As you remember from the New Orleans meeting, we need to have at least 20
warm bodies attending the BOF to demonstrate that there is indeed enough
interest in this subject to get an IETF project started. We might
potentially get a lot more than 20 people, but we have no idea what the
agendas are of people who have not been directly or indirectly involved so
far; they may well be there to sabotage or delay the project rather than
support it.

Please send an indication to the DL to confirm your attendance.

Even if you are not able to be there in person, you may have somebody else
from your organization attending the IETF meeting. If so, try to make sure
that they are well briefed and show up for two hours on Thursday at 1 pm in
the BOF meeting. Please let me know about that person in advance.

Regards,

Carl-Uno
Carl-Uno Manros
Xerox Corporation
701 S. Aviation Blvd.
M/S: ESAE-231
El Segundo, CA 90245, USA
E-mail: [email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked] (JK Martin)
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 96 14:57 EST

> Please send an indication to the DL to confirm your attendance.

I plan to attend the BOF.  However, does one have to register for
the IETF plenary to attend a BOF?  (I am not registered per se.)

	...jay

----------------------------------------------------------------------
--  JK Martin               |  Email:   [email-masked]          --
--  Underscore, Inc.        |  Voice:   (603) 889-7000              --
--  41C Sagamore Park Road  |  Fax:     (603) 889-2699              --
--  Hudson, NH 03015-4915   |  Web:     http://www.underscore.com   --
----------------------------------------------------------------------