Subject: Minutes

From: Don Wright <[email-masked]>
Date: 21 Nov 96 17:37:44 EST

I have posted the minutes for yesterday's conference call
on the ftp server as

/pub/pwg/ipp/minutes/961120-ipp-conference-call.doc
/pub/pwg/ipp/minutes/961120-ipp-conference-call.ps
/pub/pwg/ipp/minutes/961120-ipp-conference-call.pdf

Additionally, I have renamed the files from the previous
conference call to fit this naming convention.  They
are now:

/pub/pwg/ipp/minutes/961113-ipp-conference-call.*

Thanks!

Don

*************************************************************
* Don Wright ([email-masked])        Lexmark International *
* Manager                               Strategic Alliances *
* 740 New Circle Rd                     Phone: 606-232-4808 *
* Lexington, KY  40511                    Fax: 606-232-6740 *
*************************************************************