Subject: IPP Requirements

From: Don Wright <[email-masked]>
Date: 18 Nov 96 15:43:48 EST

I have placed my first draft of the ID for requirements for 
IPP on the ftp server.  The files are located in the
ipp/drafts directory.  Unfortunately, the full URL is too
long for a SMTP note's width so I have only included
the file names below:

draft-wright-ipp-req-01.doc
draft-wright-ipp-req-01.pdf
draft-wright-ipp-req-01.ps

For some reason, I can't get WORD to generate a nice flat
text file with the headers and footers to look like an
internet draft.  Anyone got any ideas?

Don

*************************************************************
* Don Wright ([email-masked])        Lexmark International *
* Manager                               Strategic Alliances *
* 740 New Circle Rd                     Phone: 606-232-4808 *
* Lexington, KY  40511                    Fax: 606-232-6740 *
*************************************************************