Subject: Albuquerque Meeting

From: Don Wright <[email-masked]>
Date: 14 Nov 96 15:29:36 EST

Here are the meeting details for the Jan meetings in
Albuquerque:

Where: Albuquerque Marriott
       2101 Louisiana Blvd
       Albuquerque, NM  87110
       505-881-6800

When:  Jan 6-10, 1997
       
Price: $99

Deadline: Dec 27, 1996

Schedule:

     Jan 6     1284.4
     Jan 7     1284.4
     Jan 8     1284.3    PWG - IPP
     Jan 9     1284.3    PWG - JMP, Sense
     Jan 10    PWG - PMP

Please, please, please make your reservations early.  It
really helps with planning and determining the daily meeting
charge if I have a good idea who is going to be there.
Additionally, with overlapping meetings you might want to 
get your room early before they run out.

Don

*************************************************************
* Don Wright ([email-masked])        Lexmark International *
* Manager                               Strategic Alliances *
* 740 New Circle Rd                     Phone: 606-232-4808 *
* Lexington, KY  40511                    Fax: 606-232-6740 *
*************************************************************

---

From: [email-masked] (Robert Herriot)
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 1996 13:53:23 -0800

Is it possible to move the IPP part to Jan 9. I have a late afternoon
meeting on the Jan 7 that makes it hard for me to arrive by the 8th.

Bob Herriot

> From [email-masked] Thu Nov 14 12:35:31 1996
> To: "pwg%pwg.org" <[email-masked]>, P1284_3 <[email-masked]>,
>         "ipp%pwg.org" <[email-masked]>
> From: Don Wright <[email-masked]>
> Date: 14 Nov 96 15:29:36 EST
> Subject: Albuquerque Meeting
> Mime-Version: 1.0
> Sender: [email-masked]
> X-Lines: 37
>