Subject: Re: IPP> IPP Internet-Draft -Reply

From: "Scott A. Isaacson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 1996 10:19:49 -0700

Bob, 

Thanks for finding the typos.  From the line numbers it looks like you
were looking in ipp94rev.doc.  This time in order to generate the line
numbers, I did a document compare of ipp94.doc against ipp93.doc to
generate ipp94rev.doc.  It looks like it did pretty well, except it introduced
some weird stuff in the rev version that was not in the original
(ipp94.doc).   I can't find these same errors in ipp94.doc.  I have fixed 
the misspelled attribute though!  Thanks.

Scott

>>> Robert Herriot <[email-masked]> 11/25/96 07:39pm >>>
Great Job Scott!

I found a few typos:

MS Word thinks that 'implementor' should be changed to 'implementer'.

in the table above line 928, it says

    ... is r
    are returned:eturned.

The word returned is split and duplicated

A couple of lines further down in the same table cell:

    For each J
    position-in-list. ob URL ...

The word Job seems to have been split.

A couple of lines further down in the same table cell:

    ... and
    andposition

An extra 'and'

A couple of lines further down in the same table cell:

    change 'and end user' to 'an end user'

A couple of lines further down in the same table cell:
    ... inter
    esponse,spersed.

Delete 'esponse'.

Above line 969 in type2Enum cell: change 'cancan' to 'can', change
  'TBDbyvalues' to 'values', change 'anytimereviewed' to 'reviewed',
   change 'approvaal' to 'approval'

A couple of lines further down in the next table cell:

   change 'namvalues' to 'values'.

line 1071: in table cell for processing:
    fix 'enginthe'. I not sure what should be here.

line 1993: change 'atttribute' to 'attribute'