Subject: IPP Version 0.93

From: "Scott A. Isaacson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 1996 18:04:28 -0700

I promised to post the next version 0.93 by Friday midnight using input
from the Wednesday call and e-mail by Thursday midnight.  I used all
e-mail I had received by 1:00 PM on Friday.

0.93 is in

ipp/drafts/ipp93.doc
ipp/drafts/ipp93.pdf
ipp/drafts/ipp93.txt
ipp/drafts/ipp93rev.doc
ipp/drafts/ipp93rev.pdf

The .txt file was my attempt at using Generic/Text print driver. It didn't
work.  Don, could you clarify what styles you used and how you got it to
work?  If someone could take the .doc file and try to make it the correct
.txt file, please try it and let me know.

Please review the document for MAJOR inconcistencies.  Please
respond by Monday, 8:00AM.  I will consider anything sent, but only
include what is significant and doable by close of business Monday.

Scott

************************************************************
Scott A. Isaacson
Print Services Consulting Engineer
Novell Inc., 122 E 1700 S, Provo, UT 84606
V: (801) 861-7366, (800) 453-1267 x17366
F: (801) 861-4025, E: [email-masked]
W: http://www.novell.com
************************************************************