Subject: Re: IPP Version 0.92 -Reply

From: "Scott A. Isaacson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 1996 15:14:12 -0700

Yes, I expect to have a coherent document by the end of the week.

If not, we do have a fallback to just the requirements doc, but we do
need to review that as well.  These short deadlines have FORCED us
(especially me) to focus more than 100% of my time on this which I think
is good.  If we miss this chance, we might just let it slide out too far.

Scott

>>> Carl-Uno Manros <[email-masked]> 11/19/96 12:15pm
>>>
At 11:34 PM 11/18/96 PST, you wrote:

>The section on IPP Operations Using HTTP and how to encode IPP
>Operations is brand new, it just got thrown in.  Roger did a good job of
>pulling it together, but it probably doesn't fit very well in the doc where it
>is and it hasn't been reviewe at all.
>
>Scott A. Isaacson

Scott,

do you expect that we can have a coherent version by the end of the
week to
send to the IETF? If not, I suggest that we limit ourselves to sending the
Requirements documents at this stage and wait with sending the major
document until after the IETF meeting in December.

Carl-Uno

Carl-Uno Manros
Xerox Corporation
701 S. Aviation Blvd.
M/S: ESAE-231
El Segundo, CA 90245, USA
E-mail: [email-masked]