Subject: IPP Version 0.92

From: "Scott A. Isaacson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 1996 00:34:08 -0700

As promised, I have put a new version of our IPP Internet-Draft on the ftp
server.

It is called:

ipp92rev.pdf             With rev marks PDF file
ipp92rev.doc                  "       "          Doc file
ipp92.pdf                  With no rev marks PDF file
ipp92.doc                       "       "          Doc file

Note that the rev marks are agains version 0.91  not the one the
document that we reviewed last week.

The section on IPP Operations Using HTTP and how to encode IPP
Operations is brand new, it just got thrown in.  Roger did a good job of
pulling it together, but it probably doesn't fit very well in the doc where it
is and it hasn't been reviewe at all.

************************************************************
Scott A. Isaacson
Print Services Consulting Engineer
Novell Inc., 122 E 1700 S, Provo, UT 84606
V: (801) 861-7366, (800) 453-1267 x17366
F: (801) 861-4025, E: [email-masked]
W: http://www.novell.com
************************************************************

---

From: Carl-Uno Manros <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 1996 11:15:39 PST

>is and it hasn't been reviewe at all.

Scott,

do you expect that we can have a coherent version by the end of the week to
send to the IETF? If not, I suggest that we limit ourselves to sending the
Requirements documents at this stage and wait with sending the major
document until after the IETF meeting in December.

Carl-Uno

Carl-Uno Manros
Xerox Corporation
701 S. Aviation Blvd.
M/S: ESAE-231
El Segundo, CA 90245, USA
E-mail: [email-masked]