Subject: deBry Section 5.1 updates on FTP server

From: Jeff Schnitzer <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 1996 10:35:58 -0500

I've placed Roger deBry's last two Section 5.1 updates in

     FTP://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new/ ipp92-flows.doc
                                        ipp92-flows.ps
                                        ipp92-http_syntax.doc
                                        ipp92-http_syntax.ps

/Jeff

---------------------------------------------------------------
Jeffrey D. Schnitzer      |   Email:  [email-masked] 
Underscore, Inc.          |   Voice:  (603) 889-7000
41-C Sagamore Park Rd     |     Fax:  (603) 889-2699   
Hudson, NH  03051-4915    |     Web:  http://www.underscore.com
---------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Jeff Schnitzer <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 1996 10:40:41 -0500

Correction:
>      FTP://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/drafts/ ipp92-flows.doc
>                                    ^^^^^^  ipp92-flows.ps
>                                            ipp92-http_syntax.doc
>                                            ipp92-http_syntax.ps

/Jeff