Subject: FIN> New Finisher MIB Document Available

From: Ron Bergman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 May 1998 13:08:46 -0700 (Pacific Daylight Time)

I have sent the updated Finisher MIB document to the IETF to be added to
the Internet-Drafts as:

	draft-ietf-printmib-finishing-02.txt

This document has also been added to the PWG server in the directory:

	ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/fin/internet-drafts

There is also a pdf version that includes revision marks:

	draft-ietf-printmib-finihsing-rev-02.pdf

This version includes all the changes agreed to in the Portland meeting
except, due to time constraints:

  1. The definitions proposed by Barry Mandel, with the exception of the
     punch patterns, have not been included.

  2. The Conformance Statements are not included.

I will attempt to have a proposal on both of these sections for the
meeting next week.

(Tom, is there a Kinkos in Crystal City? ;-)

	Ron Bergman
	Dataproducts Corp.

---

From: Tom Hastings <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 May 1998 15:48:53 PDT

I've made a .pdf file from the .txt file and added line numbers.  It
has no revision marks, so that is the one we should use for e-mail
discussions:

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/fin/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-printmib-finishing-
02.txt.pdf

Thanks,
Tom