Subject: FIN> Potential Finisher MIB Project

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 1997 13:07:12 -0400

At the request of several interested individuals, I have adjusted the
Friday agenda of the August meeting at Microsoft.  We have had some
discussion of a Finisher MIB on the mailing list and a FIN mailing
list has been established.  Harry Lewis has agreed to moderate
a discussion on Friday morning to gauge interest in kicking off
a Finisher MIB project.  As such, the Friday agenda is as follows:

8:30 AM - 10:30 AM    Finisher MIB discussion
11:00 AM - 5:00 PM    JOB MIB

If the entire 2 hours is not necessary to gauge interest and
if needed identify leadership, the JMP work will start
early.

Unfortunately due to business commitments, I will not be in
attendance on Friday but I am sure the discussion will be
excellent under the capable leadership of Mr. Lewis.

Don

**********************************************
* Don Wright                 [email-masked] *
* Manager, Strategic Alliances and Standards *
* Lexmark International                      *
* 740 New Circle Rd                          *
* Lexington, Ky 40550                        *
* 606-232-4808 (phone) 606-232-6740 (fax)    *
**********************************************

---

From: "Caruso,Angelo" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 1997 13:04:30 PDT

Though I will not be attending the meetings next week, I can assure you 
 that Xerox is very interested in moving forward with a finisher MIB 
 project. Or, to be politically (IETF) correct, those individuals who 
 have participated in IETF sanctioned PWG projects in the past and are 
 coincidentally employed by Xerox Corporation are interested in this 
 activity. Have fun in Seattle.

Thanks,
Angelo