JK Martin jkm at underscore.com
Mon Jun 9 16:04:23 EDT 1997

Given the fact that both the Printer MIB (PMP) and Job Monitoring MIB
(JMP) projects are in the eleventh hour and are about to "finish", it
is probably in the best interests of the PWG to let those groups have
priority scheduling at the upcoming June meetings.

Therefore (once again), I am willing to give up the Friday meeting
slot time for SENSE so that these groups have a chance to actually
complete their work at these meetings.

Given the large amount of finalization needed for the Job MIB, it
could be that the JMP group needs BOTH the Thursday nite meeting
slot IN ADDITION TO a Friday slot.

As I recall, the PMP group is in much better shape, but it could be
that at least 2 hours are needed for this group's final effort.

Ron Bergman (JMP chair) and Lloyd Young (PMP chair): would you two
please comment on this rescheduling opportunity, stating what your
requirements are?  Please respond as soon as possible, as a change
in scheduling (either duration or start-time) may affect some
participants' travel plans.

If we can squeeze an evening discussion about SENSE into the mix,
then great.  But the JMP and PMP groups really need focus right
now, so let's give it to them.  (pun intended...  ;-)

	...jay

--  JK Martin               |  Email:   jkm at underscore.com          --
--  Underscore, Inc.        |  Voice:   (603) 889-7000              --
--  41C Sagamore Park Road  |  Fax:     (603) 889-2699              --
--  Hudson, NH 03051-4915   |  Web:     http://www.underscore.com   --