IPP> RE: MOD - Push back on simplifying Print operation response

Babak Jahromi babakj at MICROSOFT.com
Fri Feb 21 15:35:12 EST 1997

Well, I think the thins client (NC) platform might be a great dream, but
I doubt any IPP member would want to spend time desinging ONLY for a
platform that has currently almost zero market share.

Ideally we would like to cover both, without making any sacrifice for
the %99 of the cases, namely the traditional desktop OS.

Babak